Check this guy out, it almost doesn't even look possible..... Pretty cool I though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSQKGOtOpmA
Saw this on another site, and thought many of you would enjoy....
wow! the control that guy has over that thing is amazing! :o
That is pretty sweet. I use to freestyle and ramp ride on BMX and thought about doing that kind of bike once. Those are like BMX bikes with engines. I've actually seen some guys in Croom with those.
Awesome video.
I figured there was something different with the bike, and that's exactly what it reminded me off, a BMX bike. The guy has some incredible balance though.....
If you have ever really watched them and seen them in competition one of the ways they are scored is by the number of times that their feet touch the ground. The less they touch the better the score.
I've seen the guys at croom to they aren't very good though. I see them wreck alot.I know a guy that was the state champion trials rider back in the 70's he was awesome but he gave it up I guess he decided bein an alcoholic was more his style.
who makes those kinds of bikes?are they all custom made or what?
It does take a lot of balance to do any kind of freestyle riding.It's called rockwalking- what he's doing.It just takes practice. Once you learn how to do it, your amazed at yourself for being able to do it.
Cool video. There endless trials bike videos on you tube, i watch them a lot. There were a couple guys at hardrock with them (dont know how they got in?) and they were endo-ing down the entrance to the rollercoaster track! the bike was at like a 90 degree angle, it was crazy.
INSANE!
he nuts
I saw people at croom doing that in the canyons. They were jumping a drop off that was like 30ft.