Hey I am going to ocala forest campground july 27 throw july31. THEY have hot and cold running showers a game room a food store a pool, nice bath rooms and they are 1 mile from the trails you can ride the atv's on the road to get to the trails. PM ME IF YOU ARE GOING
Ocala Forest Campground
(352) 669-3888 26301 SE Highway 42
Umatilla, FL 32784
http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=ocala+fores t+campground&near=Umatilla,+FL+32784&sa=X&oi=localr
01 DS650 IS GOING. TURBOBANSHEE_KID IS GOING. BANSHEE_B IS GOING. SEANZIE IS GOING. AND OTHERS
[smiley=bow.gif]
See I have been touting that campground on here............We have been going there and riding in ONF since '81' Have a great time!!!
bump
Read your post, and made reservations for memorial day weekend, sounds like fun
can you make it july 27 to july 31
bump
Not sure yet to far out yet
A group of 5 of us are coming from Naples on memorial day weekend. It'll be my first time, we'll be in a Navigator on 24's and have a trailer and most likely another truck with a pop -up camper. Stop by and say hi if you see us. I'll be on a z400 Limited.
QuoteA group of 5 of us are coming from Naples on memorial day weekend. It'll be my first time, we'll be in a Navigator on 24's and have a trailer and most likely another truck with a pop -up camper. Stop by and say hi if you see us. I'll be on a z400 Limited.
deff not the kinda ride you wanna be takin down the road to bigscrub! :o
What do you mean, Im not catvhing what your trying to say
How are the trails in that area? Is there any cabins at this campground?
there all good ;D
TTT ;)
QuoteHow are the trails in that area? Is there any cabins at this campground?
John rents trailers and mobile homes while the snowbirds are gone...also an apartment over the office and gameroom....
I will call and see what is available if I can get something maybe I will go.
I have a few friends that I will ask to see if they wanna go.
ttt
it is coming up need more people.
ttt