Getting a crew together for this coming up holiday weekend , all are welcome to join us and we will see you there FRIDAY pm . Leaving Monday afternoon . Ride....Ride...Ride.... [smiley=stooges.gif]
If anyone one has some old 10 or 12 in blown speakers around bring'em if you can ....I'll be glad to drag'em around the parking lot ..I just don't have any old speakers...the more the better .
I may end up coming with you guys. Supposed to go to RR but we don't get paid until Tuesday, may not have the money to go this weekend!
We were thinking about going to R.R. but decided to go south one more time first . Probably go to R.R. next time .
Are you camping at the pumping station? I want to get muddy somewhere Saturday or Sunday. :D
I may be able to make it out sunday and monday. Lets see how it goes with work ??? I wouldn't mind chasing kitty cats this weekend ;D
We've taken a flood of water this afternoon, so bring your snorkels this weekend, girls!
;D souds good to me .
Tim: You will be happy with all the kitties because when you get stuck, we can pull you out! Lol! ;D
We are camping at the pump station and Brandon hasn't snorkeled my bike yet!
We may be out there. Not sure about riding, but definitely fishing. :)
lEAVING IN ABOUT 30 MIN ...... ;D