ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: o4250 on May 23, 2005, 04:01:44 PM

Title: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: o4250 on May 23, 2005, 04:01:44 PM
5/28/05  :D
Title: Re: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: Exmx54 on May 23, 2005, 07:14:01 PM
I'm doing my best to get a ride there, wouldn't count on it though.
Title: Re: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: z400stunter on May 27, 2005, 09:49:22 PM
HUH?  I live in naples but have no idea what is goin on here
Title: Re: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: Headz400 on May 28, 2005, 05:02:05 PM
hey 04250 Did u end up goin. I saw a z400 like mine stock beating me. Was that u?
Title: Re: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: o4250 on May 28, 2005, 07:00:05 PM
Quotehey 04250 Did u end up goin. I saw a z400 like mine stock beating me. Was that u?

Yeah that was me ;)
Title: Re: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: o4250 on May 28, 2005, 07:54:53 PM
QuoteHUH?  I live in naples but have no idea what is goin on here


It's a motocross track, here is the linkhttp://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/
Title: Re: Seminole tribe May 28th
Post by: z400stunter on May 28, 2005, 08:45:09 PM
How far from Naples?  I also have a Z but have never been on an Mx track.  I have pretty good experience with jumps and woops.  Anyone wanna meet up and go soon?