No More Quads!
for the time being there will be no more quads allowed at moroso mx! we are doing this because the quad riders dont like the track and it will be too hard to accomidate there needs. this in effect will make the track conditions at moroso motorocross much better!
Wtf...i dont even ride there and it makes me mad that they bluntly point out with us not being there, the track will be better....gtfo with that stuff
i found that on the moroso myspace
Its cool man, I didnt mean to shoot the carrier.
its alright
A little taste of what the 3-wheeler crowd gets... Welcome to our world. >:(
Im stunned...... and very angry!! :o >:(
Hello Quad Riders-
We regret to inform you that quads will no longer be allowed to practice or race on the Moroso Motocross Track. We have plans to expand in the near future which will include a track just for quads. As that day draws nearer, we will keep you posted on the progress.
We apologize for the inconvenience & appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,
Susan Moroso Strecker
Aaron Weiss
Wayne Kinser
How long is the near future?
this is what i got in an e-mail!!!!!! after seing this thread it all makes sense. 2 wheelers cry and everybody listens, 4 wheelers cry and we get kicked!!! -1 CR_PPY TRAK!!
I liked the track just not the dust but I think this SUCK........ :(
YUP THAT WAS THE THING THAT I HATED .... THE EVIL DUST :-[