YEP YOU READ RIGHT>>>>MAYTAG BOY TURNS 39 MONDAY ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 17, 2007, 05:26:36 AM
YEP YOU READ RIGHT>>>>MAYTAG BOY TURNS 39 MONDAY ;)
Dang I would have guessed he was much older than that, lol. Happy B-Day Mike.
And Happy Pappy day to all the dads.
Happy Birthday..How Old????Dang I feel Old Now!!!!! :D :D
Almost over that hill, Happy Birthday.
yea he is 29 with 10 years experience ;D
lol.... Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
Happy bday Mike.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 17, 2007, 02:10:04 PM
yea he is 29 with 10 years experience ;D
Ya, life sarts at 50.
Quote from: indianjoe on June 17, 2007, 10:08:09 AM
Happy Birthday..How Old????Dang I feel Old Now!!!!! :D :D
You are old... ;)
Happy day to Mike and Happy Fathers Day to the rest of you daddies.
Happy B-Day Kid!!!
Happy B-day. Havent seen you in a while, hope to see you at the rally.
HAPPY BITHDAY BROTHER!!!!!!! :T
OOOLLLDDDD FART!!! I can say that because you will always be a year older than me ;)
Imagine: camp fire, bottle of Captain, talking about good times.....this ones for you :drink.gif :M