I'm pretty sure you'll agree ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMUveuGJRe0
I agree with you 100 percent--very touching. :)
Brings a tear to my eyes
Very touching, thank you. I wish that they were all home. :'(
Okay if that don't make you cry, nothing will, oh my gosh oh precious......
that was great.
Jeeze! I'm a grown man and I weeped up a bit. It is such a huge personal sacrifice that our soldiers have to endure. I was away from my boy for 22 weeks while at the police academy and that was hell. I could only imagine with the danger over there and all, that misery I felt would be multiplied by a thousand for them men and women. God bless each and every one of them.
priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
thats great
im glad to know that im not the only one that got a little wet around the eyes 8)
wow, i got chills through my whole body. and a little wet in the eyes.
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!
WOW... if that doesnt bring a tear or two...or three. Thank you for posting and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all yoy fathers...Thank you GOD for our children.
Also thank you God for our soldiers and the sacrifices their families make to fight for our and OTHERS freedom.
That was very touching, Happy Fathers Day, Lets not forget the #1 father today, happy fathers day LORD!
Thats definately touching, but I didnt cry.