For those that would like to get out and ride a bit on Memorial day myself and a few others are planning on going to Bartow and ride. Track opens at 9am and closes at 4pm. See you guys at the track ;D.
Rob, You ready to fly?
You have extra set of rear tires and rims for YFZ???
I punctured a sidewall at Hard Rock last weekend.
Dano
Have an extra set of stocker tires in the garage but no rims.
Dorian, YES I AM!!! ;D
Hey Rob.....
Looks like you are hooked.
Glad that you are having fun.
QuoteHey Rob.....
Looks like you are hooked.
Glad that you are having fun.
Like a crack attick thanx to you and Dreth[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteLike a crack attick thanx to you and Dreth[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
im glad i could help ;)
Indeed Dreth. I've been itchin' to hit someones track all week :'(. Like I had the crack right there but couldn't get to it. Went out there today by myself and met up w/ a couple others (Ruiz & Vinny) They're a couple of FTR guys. They were riding they're arses off. Think I did okay to hold my own somewhat :-/ behind them. Was pretty impressed w/ the way I began to ride after getting comfortable w/ the track. Getting really comfortable hitting Table tops, step ups, doubles etc... But these were not "Big Air" either. I like it that way if I sayso myself. In time Rob In time :-/.
QuoteIndeed Dreth. I've been itchin' to hit someones track all week :'(. Like I had the crack right there but couldn't get to it. Went out there today by myself and met up w/ a couple others (Ruiz & Vinny) They're a couple of FTR guys. They were riding they're arses off. Think I did okay to hold my own somewhat :-/ behind them. Was pretty impressed w/ the way I began to ride after getting comfortable w/ the track. Getting really comfortable hitting Table tops, step ups, doubles etc... But these were not "Big Air" either. I like it that way if I sayso myself. In time Rob In time :-/.
any pics?
Quoteany pics?
Cams in the shop
[smiley=Cry.gif]im sorry bro!
For what? Hopefully I'll have her for this w/e's ride in Lakeland. If not, definitely for the 18th.