Memorial Day is coming up on the 30th. The weekend before that I would like to do some riding, maybe something a little different. Anybody around me want to take a little trip and do some riding?
QuoteMemorial Day is coming up on the 30th. The weekend before that I would like to do some riding, maybe something a little different. Anybody around me want to take a little trip and do some riding?
I would, but I am married and you are far to attractive. I dont think my wife would like the idea either. Good luck!
Well thank you! Why don't you and your wife come along!
QuoteWell thank you! Why don't you and your wife come along!
Actually we are going to Key Largo that weekend. But hey maybe one day we can ride and you guys can hang some. It is hard to find cool girls that like to ride. She loves riding, has a 400EX and rides the chit out of it.
Cool! Let me know. Where do you guys live?
QuoteCool! Let me know. Where do you guys live?
Miami, down south (saga bay)
Alright. I am not that far away. Any weekend you are down to ride, let me know. ;D
P.S. I look alot different than that picture when I am riding!
QuoteAlright. I am not that far away. Any weekend you are down to ride, let me know. ;D
I will talk to her and see if we do a ride maybe first week of June at the humps. We'll talk...
QuoteP.S. I look alot different than that picture when I am riding!
lol, I can imagine. We all do...
Alright haven't made it out there yet. So that should be interesting.
Hey how far are you away from Naples? Anywhere to ride about halfway? I just put a little more power in my bike and havent gone anywhere yet.
Asking me or worm?
I was asking either. I'm looking for new places to ride.
I live about 45 minutes or so away from you.
Let me know maybe we can ride somewhere sometime.
Quote from: Eworm on May 19, 2005, 11:39:02 AM
QuoteAlright. I am not that far away. Any weekend you are down to ride, let me know. ;D
I will talk to her and see if we do a ride maybe first week of June at the humps. We'll talk...
When are we going?