If you ever need any turndowns made for your exaust, then call this guy. Especially if you go to Dade City, because you have to have a turndown there now.
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/06-13-2007063553PMnew.jpg)
Nice, his turndowns are GRADE A get 1 now for your HONDA,YAMAHA,SUZUKI or whatever you have.
you can't just use a screen anymore?
Not from what ive heard.
does that rule apply to all vehicles or just 4 strokes?
4 stroke quads. and you must have a turn down bye the 1st week of july.
So 2 strokes are ok, right?
umm im pretty sure but not 100%
dont have to worry about it. never going there again that place was so unorginized and the owner was an a$$. he threw one of the nicest ladies i know out at the ssqsa race. and was trying to accuse me of not paying gate fees when i was walking up to pay the fees to get in the ragedy place. and then he rushed our races so fast it wasnt even fun.
I just wonder why the bikes do not need mods done to the exhaust. I spent $500.oo on a lrd exhaust that is rated at 96 db just for this reason. Now I have to mod it? If one should have to do it, everyone should. Besides it would only help the sound issue more. Just my 2 cents.
I think the Bikes are Grandfathered in is what I here.
Quote from: tony pitts on June 14, 2007, 10:54:59 PM
dont have to worry about it. never going there again that place was so unorginized and the owner was an a$$. he threw one of the nicest ladies i know out at the ssqsa race. and was trying to accuse me of not paying gate fees when i was walking up to pay the fees to get in the ragedy place. and then he rushed our races so fast it wasnt even fun.
I am sorry that there was someone that was asked to leave from one of our events. However we were able to let the rider ride.
For the other part of this post........
I could not disagree more. To be able to run 2 full race events in one day with hardly a hiccup is great. Everyone had a great time from what I was able to see and heard. This is just one of these times that I have got to stand up and give the track props.
i think dade did a great job. and actually they were more organized than most of the other venues 4 sure. i hope we get to go back and have another event in the future. plus the turnout was great!