dont know what this guy was thinking! ???
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwmpLPhoHw&mode=related&search=
Ouch ???
Actually I saw that on tv and I think he was trying to set a world record.
wow, bike split and his face ATE it.
thats crazyyyy
Yea I saw that on TV too, I think it was on Worlds Worst Sports Disasters. They went into how this guy spent alot of time engineering this bike, and yea it was for a world record. I think he actually did make the record. I know he lived, but I forgot what all his injuries were. It is still really pretty wild to watch, man that is something that I would never even conceive in my wildest thought of doing... That's just plane CRAZY.....
You would think hed have a helmet and goggles on.
Wow The Bike Came Apart It Looks Like He Should be Hurt Big Time Face Plant
Wow you are past 30 posts a new record for you! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :T :Fp :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Y
ouch!!!
Like I said, he should have been wearing a snell and dot approved helmet with goggles.