ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM

Title: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM


  Well i guess now its official Dale Jr is with the Hendrix team  :deal.gif.......with Jeff & Jimmy.........wonder what # he will get.......... :drive.gif
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 11:24:27 AM
He'll be driving the # 25 budweiser car.
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on June 13, 2007, 11:57:27 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM


  Well i guess now its official Dale Jr is with the Hendrix team  :deal.gif.......with Jeff & Jimmy.........wonder what # he will get.......... :drive.gif

I think you mean "Hendrick"......................... Jimi Hendrix is dead...   ;D
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 13, 2007, 11:57:27 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM


  Well i guess now its official Dale Jr is with the Hendrix team  :deal.gif.......with Jeff & Jimmy.........wonder what # he will get.......... :drive.gif

I think you mean "Hendrick"......................... Jimi Hendrix is dead...   ;D

lol... tomato / tomahto.....
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 10:49:24 PM
 :M  funny like i am the only one on here to ever do a typo!!!
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on June 14, 2007, 11:16:10 AM
well, you know theres nothing better than poking the bear in a cage... ya know??  LOL!  ;D
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: jimmyt14 on June 14, 2007, 08:12:49 PM
I think its awsome hes gonna drive for them..I had my thoughts set on childress but I think this way hes not following in his fathers footsteps and he'll have a great team.
I have a feeling hendrick and dei will make a trade for the 8 car..if you watched the interview he adressed that and said if DEI wants to make a deal he'll do it.If he doesnt get the 8 I think he'll drive the #5.If you havent heard budweiser might not go with him.........

I can still hate  Gordon and Johnson and like Jr!!
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 14, 2007, 08:32:46 PM
that team is going to be incrediblee  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: 4fittyr on June 15, 2007, 01:38:34 AM
yep #25 budweiser car     casey mears lookin for a new ride    maybe ol #8 with truex and terasa  lol
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: jimmyt14 on June 15, 2007, 03:35:50 AM
Casey Mears isnt going anywhere..he's sighned thru 2010..kyle is the one who is deffinately leaving....Hendrick has the money he can afford to buy the #8 from DEI
Budwesier is actually sighned to DEI not jr thru 2008 so its not a deffinate bud will go with him.
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 11:31:05 AM
Quote from: jimmyt14 on June 15, 2007, 03:35:50 AM
Casey Mears isnt going anywhere..he's sighned thru 2010..kyle is the one who is deffinately leaving....Hendrick has the money he can afford to buy the #8 from DEI
Budwesier is actually sighned to DEI not jr thru 2008 so its not a deffinate bud will go with him.

Here's my call. He will be driving the #25 Bud car. Casey's getting bumped. Just my call, Thats all.
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: GrizzlyGator on June 15, 2007, 11:57:29 AM

Quote from: jimmyt14 on June 15, 2007, 03:35:50 AM
Casey's getting bumped. Just my call, Thats all.

hate to be chime'n but i like your rhymin'  ;D
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: KSCFIRE on June 16, 2007, 02:27:52 PM
I heard the Hendrick deal is off. Junior is going with Mikey Waltrip... That way he'll get weekends off.  :R
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: Bo322 on June 16, 2007, 05:52:02 PM
Quote from: KSCFIRE on June 16, 2007, 02:27:52 PM
I heard the Hendrick deal is off. Junior is going with Mikey Waltrip... That way he'll get weekends off.  :R

WOW,

I can't imagine an Ernhardt in a Toyota......... yikes

Nah, he'll be in the #5 car. Big question is, who is gonna be the sponsor?
Kelloggs has been on there a long time. Budweiser has REAL deep pockets though, could be a buy-out.
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: jimmyt14 on June 17, 2007, 04:58:44 AM
If you guys havent heard jr. is tryin to get the #8..personally i think he'll get it.They could trade TEI the #5 for the #8 plus some cash.And budweiser will almost certainly follow.I've read they dont plan on letting him go that easily.....
Title: Re: New home for Jr!!!
Post by: fishfry on June 17, 2007, 11:59:37 AM
We all will find out # he gets soon.

I heard that Jeffy was going to take his #1 and put it up Dale's #2

Don't take me wrong I like Dale / Dale Jr, and hopes he keeps the #8 Bud.

Go Tony

I got 3 Talladega tickets for sale, top row front stretch of the pits.