Just a ? I have who here races for 2nd place? :-\ I know I sure don't I like to WIN to much.
please read before you post. I can't understand what you are trying to say
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 03:46:52 PM
Just a ? I have who here races for 2nd place? :-\ I know I sure don't I like to WIN to much.
just a question i have, who here goes races to get second place? i know that i dont like to win that much....
that helped... although i dont know what hes hinting at..
Then you just don't get it......Here I will help you guys out there sure is alot of :'( in QUADRACING. And a lot of TALKING behind peoples back.
:'(
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/treblah3/waahmbulance.jpg)
Whining? It's not just in quad racing, it's in ALL forms of racing. It's in all organized sports for that matter. Any time competition is involved, there's some sort of drama. Suck it up and get used to it.
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 07:12:20 PM
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.
Agreed. Too bad more people don't see it that way.
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 07:12:20 PM
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.
me to im down with that! hey fasternrik you get my pm?
Quote from: sykolincoln on June 12, 2007, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 07:12:20 PM
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.
me to im down with that! hey fasternrik you get my pm?
Nope.
Your problem is that you race at Dade City. To many people are trophy happy there. ;)
That SSQSA is getting good also. ;)I knew you would post something t9.
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 13, 2007, 12:47:37 AM
That SSQSA is getting good also. ;)I knew you would post something t9.
::)