ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: JackL on June 10, 2007, 11:48:29 AM

Title: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: JackL on June 10, 2007, 11:48:29 AM
See you there. Catch me if you can!!!  8)
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: JackL on June 10, 2007, 08:30:20 PM
Good lord it is hot out there!!!!
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on June 11, 2007, 03:17:35 AM
Any pics?I already miss the darn place :'( :'(
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 11, 2007, 03:19:01 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 11, 2007, 03:17:35 AM
Any pics?I already miss the darn place :'( :'(
yea i am also interested in some pics or something
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: JackL on June 11, 2007, 03:31:50 AM
You know it. I'll post em up tomorrow. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 11, 2007, 03:36:52 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 11, 2007, 03:31:50 AM
You know it. I'll post em up tomorrow. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
yess sirr  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on June 12, 2007, 01:26:53 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 11, 2007, 03:17:35 AM
Any pics?I already miss the darn place :'( :'(
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: illegal26 on June 12, 2007, 02:12:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 10, 2007, 11:48:29 AM
See you there. Catch me if you can!!!  8)

Your nuts your going back out again tonight
see you in the morning.
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: Raptor700 on June 12, 2007, 02:34:42 PM
Damn I want to go ridding with you and Nickleback. Cool video  :Y :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: fdndantpa on June 12, 2007, 02:46:21 PM
Looks cool :D
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: caveman on June 12, 2007, 04:00:52 PM
has n e 1 ridden at montura ranch in clewiston? how is it?
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: YELLOW RR on June 12, 2007, 05:15:20 PM
Will i have fun on my yfz450, what about dirtbikes? Is it too wet for non 4x4's
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: Raptor700 on June 12, 2007, 05:55:57 PM
I saw some guys ridding dirt bikes. It might be a little difficult leaving from around the lake but once your out on the trails I'm sure it would be good for dirt bikes aswell.
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: hwy raptor on June 13, 2007, 01:34:05 AM
what happened to the pics ?
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: JackL on June 13, 2007, 02:54:46 AM
I had a bunch of stuff on there and the videos filled up my camera, plus no helmets.
Title: Re: Heading out to 8th/157th
Post by: hwy raptor on June 13, 2007, 08:42:33 PM
that sucks. :(