Check out www.ampxtreme.com
In Suwannee County Florida minutes North of Live Oak
Plans are to be open in August 07'
Ground breaking is well under way with them work 6-7 days per
week. MX & ATV friendly track!
I am pretty sure that is Billy's track. He is a member here. Nice guy have met him a few 3 wheeler rides. He just started moving ground not to long ago.
looks like its gonna be a nice place, but its like a 3-4 hour drive for me :'( i guess they cant all be close.
I understand they are having a delay due to the amount of dirt and clay they need to move. Anyone in N. FL. with access to an earth mover that would like to help get things moving along?
Teej
Hey guys, yeah, that would be mine and some friends operation ;D We met with some people this morning and hope to be alleviating most of the dirt moving problem in the next 2 weeks after I return from an out of state vacation. After thats done then we can start on all the nit pick things like cleaning out underbrush, fences, outbuildings, etc. It is getting there.
How about some trails and muds for 4X4 atv. You would really expand your market. A bunch of us guys in Jacksonville have no where to ride.
where is that near?
Quote from: Eric5555 on June 16, 2007, 07:34:07 PM
where is that near?
Close to the GA border. West of Lake City FL & it is N. of the physical town of Live Oak but S. of the I75 & I10 exits.
Teej
Just wanted to give a quick update...we've been moving A LOT of dirt lately, I just spent a 10 hour day on the dozer and it never shut off. We are definitely getting closer.
This sounds GREAT hope every thing goes smooth for the people working on this track.
Put in some trail riding and I'm there
Quote from: randyz on June 27, 2007, 12:58:27 AM
Put in some trail riding and I'm there
We will be getting there eventually (as soon as we get open and get some $$$ flowing to spend where we're not all going further in debt by the hour :o), but the MX track is our main focus right now. The rest of it all needs to be fenced, cross fenced, property line buffers put in, etc.
http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=26062&threadid=115470
I posted some pictures of the track area roughed in, these are about a week old now. You can see how things are shaping up, and get the general layout and idea of how it will run. We've got a couple what I think will be really fun and challenging sections, but nothing that a regular joe can't learn to be fast on in just a couple visits.
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/Amp/P1010037Large.jpg)
LOOKING GOOD ;)
Sounds AWESOME....but DOH!! ...now I'll have to get a sport atv (350X >:D) and a motorcycle!!
I frequent JenningsGP (track riding for sportbikes) often and it's about the same distance as this track will be. That's cool!!