Finally I have the chance to Post them
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster001.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster002.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster003.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster005.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster004.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster008.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster007.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster009.jpg)
[SIZE="5"]THE GARAGE
06 crf450, 02 Yz426 Supermoto Streel Legal, 03 LTZ400, TRX250ex, 06 Raptor350, and of course the X4[/SIZE]
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster011.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster013.jpg)
We sell those at work - they look like a blast :) Have fun!
those things are soo cool....I want one....how much did u get it for?
The go for $1625 but they are sold out I had to wait 2 month for mine
Nice bike. I also like the YZ426 ad Z400 from what I can see 8)
how do you like it? is it fast? im thinking about selling my 300ex and getting into them. im iffy about it though, im not sure if these are worth it?
right now it's in mostly stock condition but I took it to sunshine mx last wednesday and did most of the jumps except the big double out back, I did order a 146cc kit for it so it should fly, but in stock condition it is no slush either
here's a video of the track http://media.putfile.com/Pister-X4R1st-ride (http://media.putfile.com/Pister-X4R1st-ride) (this is not me)
http://media.putfile.com/Sunshine-indoor-pit-bike-track-helmet-cam (http://media.putfile.com/Sunshine-indoor-pit-bike-track-helmet-cam)
thats the sunshine pitbike track? or?
seems like a real nice tough bike.
yes sunshine
Looks awesome!
I think I have sen you there before.
did you get it online or from a dealer?
got it from a online dealer but I think theres a dealer in Tampa.
here's some pics from today at the Orlando Water Complex
This is my second time riding the X4 and matter of fact second time on a PITBIKE, took the X4 to OWC to try out the IRK....loved it cant wait to install the 146cc. right now the bike is stock except the IRK.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster027.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster032.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster021.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster019.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster037.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/pitster015.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/th_566acc76.jpg) (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/?action=view¤t=566acc76.pbr)
duuude sweeeeeet
i cant wait to get mine,
im gonna get the x4r..
maybe we can tear it up in the future
sweetpics & vid.
hey jocolo how's the suspension feel ? sweet little bike ;D
The suspension is sweet the fork is the same as last year R models it is the SGR forks I just finish changing the oil in them switch to 20w fork oil at 110cc but I wont get a chance to try them out until next week the shock is fine but I will eventually chance to a 1000lb spring right now it has an 800 lbs spring, in about two weeks I'l put and 146cc with a Lifa big Valve head it should rip then.
hahah thats so cool. looks like a lot of fun.
Newest Pics
X4
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/DSC00483.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/DSC00487.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/DSC00485.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/DSC00488.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/DSC00486.jpg)
i want a pitbike soo bad
Nice toy shop ... He who dies with the most toys WINS
that thing is sweet. i have been toying with the idea of a pitbike but im kinda big. im 6'2" and 186lbs. i just dont know if i could find a big enough one. lol.
Quote from: Fox17 on July 05, 2007, 12:13:05 AM
that thing is sweet. i have been toying with the idea of a pitbike but im kinda big. im 6'2" and 186lbs. i just dont know if i could find a big enough one. lol.
You shoeld get the Pitser X4 then it's based on the KLX110 and not on the CRF50 like most Pitbikes I'm 6' tall and it fits me very nice
here you can see the diference between the Pitster X2 (crf50 based )and the X4 (KLX110 Based)
http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19477d1181836379-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-3.jpg (http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19477d1181836379-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-3.jpg)
http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19478d1181836396-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-4.jpg (http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19478d1181836396-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-4.jpg)
http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19479d1181836415-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-5.jpg (http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19479d1181836415-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-5.jpg)
Looks like it is alot of fun!!! cool video.
This is a picture of the smaller Pitster X2 ( my buddy's)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/micropilot/4trax009.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/micropilot/4trax014.jpg)