ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: koh0001 on June 08, 2007, 06:18:52 PM

Title: Honda front wheels, and tires.
Post by: koh0001 on June 08, 2007, 06:18:52 PM
I found some rear wheels, and tires. ;D  I need a set of fronts now (honda) So I can pratice on Sunday. Anybody have some for sale??
Title: Re: Honda front wheels, and tires.
Post by: fastrnrik on June 09, 2007, 12:19:20 AM
You can run your front knobbies in practice.
Title: Re: Honda front wheels, and tires.
Post by: koh0001 on June 09, 2007, 02:41:02 AM
Cool. See ya Sunday.
Title: Re: Honda front wheels, and tires.
Post by: koh0001 on June 12, 2007, 09:50:13 PM
Brady, Hey man I need a sat of  Front tires... Can you get me a set?? I need them for Sat. and Sun.  I'd like a set of Tri Track soft front and rear. Do you have any other than at the Track ?? Let me know.

  Later,
  Kohler
Title: Re: Honda front wheels, and tires.
Post by: fastrnrik on June 12, 2007, 11:53:28 PM
I have a complete set of tires and wheels that will be here tomorrow. Hoosier "waffle" tread tires I believe (like I had on my bike). These work great for TT.  Slightly used, but supposedly in excellent shape. I'll find out how much. If I ordered you tires from Hoosier they would not be here for at least a week.   
Title: Re: Honda front wheels, and tires.
Post by: koh0001 on June 13, 2007, 01:08:38 AM
Let me know how they look, and what you want for them. ;)