ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: RedPred05 on June 08, 2007, 12:10:45 AM

Title: Opinions on Bithlo track please.
Post by: RedPred05 on June 08, 2007, 12:10:45 AM
Ive never been to the track out there and iam curious what people think about it.  The only tracks I have been to in Florida are Pax, Hardrock, and quick trax.  Pax was too crowded and a little out of my league.  Hardrock is fun due to the fact they have a choice of tracks, the roller coaster, and shade to park under,  but ive been there a bunch.  Quick Trax is a little far.  Iam a novice with a stock quad, is bithlo worth it?
Title: Re: Opinions on Bithlo track please.
Post by: jocolo on June 11, 2007, 05:01:17 AM
Bithlo is not bad just not great I go there on thursdays cuz there's only about 5 riding. but I ride a Bike