Thinking about going to Hardrock this Sunday, just checking to see if anyone else is intrested.
i should be able to go, i've been wanting to head back so let me see what my girlfriend has TRIED to plan for me and i will get back with ya. ;) haha
I know a bunch of us will be next door at Thunderbowl!
I;ll be at the Rock sunday morning. 8)
Yo Tony whats up. Count me in. I work Sat and iam planing on heading out there on sunday morn.
Hey T2 give me a call at Sta23 or Sta24 on sat afternoon. Do you remember the phone #? In case you dont remember who this is, its me ---Belt.
Whats up there Tim? I dont remember the phone #s there.
yea i'll be there! Where are you guys gonna park?
What time are you guys going to get there?? I'm going to run some at ThunderBowl, And maybe I could get some time in too. ;)
Change of plan, I went today instead of tommrow, had a great time, sorry about that but stuff came up for sunday so I had to change my days. YOu guys have a good time there be safe.
Quote from: koh0001 on June 09, 2007, 04:38:04 PM
What time are you guys going to get there?? I'm going to run some at ThunderBowl, And maybe I could get some time in too. ;)
damn, i heard t2 wasnt going so i just went to croom. Guess i should of got on the forums anyway, would of still went if i knew you were gonna be up there mike. Oh well, it was hot as hell today anyway, i probably couldnt of made it more than two laps on the main track without passin out.