ALL, Dreth has set up for us to be on live with Braden Gunn at the "Gig and Wild outdoor show" on AM 620 WDAE. This is in Tampa. Their website is
http://www.620wdae.com/pages/bigandwildoutdoors.html
and the call in numbers are:
Hillsborough: 813-990-4620
Pinellas: 727-461-4620
Toll Free: 888-546-4620
Alltel Wireless: #620
We will be LIVE from 6:30 am to 8:30 am. Please listen in if you can and call in voicing your concerns and questions...thxs again to DRETH. We all OWE HIM BIG TIME!!!!!
I called their show 2 months ago to tell them about the original rally date & the Saturday show was prerecorded on that particular day. This is a big audience of outdoor people who hunt, fish & ride. This is a great platform lets make the best of it. I will be tuning in for sure.
WTG Dreth :ThumbsUp.gif :T
That's this Saturday June 9th,and the show Airs from 7to 9 AM.......
Good luck guys....
Thanks, hopefully we can get the word out about what is happening in Florida and Public access to public lands....
;)
Please, if you can, listen and call in with your comments, suggestions, concerns, etc....thxs
it's 6:41 and I am still listening to them talk about Football, eagerly awaiting the spot light
If you don't live near Tampa, you can listen online:
http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes
The show starts at 7:00 am
Talk about perfect timing. I'm going to try and capture it for future playback. Anyone who can get it on the radio should do it also in case I fail.
EDIT: Looks like I am capturing it just fine. I'll post it up later for anyone who misses it.
whoooot
LMAO, they mentioned RR.
Nice lead in there for us. Cool show. Who are the two guys there with them going to talk???
Shawn and Rick, live NOW!!!
...ummm, nothing legal SOUTH of I-4. OK. :) Leaf lickers will notice that.
Go Chuck!!
Way to go Chuck!!! (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
I'm listening to it right now. Shawn is a great speaker, THANK YOU.
I wanna call but I just woke up, gotta get some coffee in me 1st.
Thanks again you guy's the program sounds great & I definitely think it will help w/ the RALLY.
Thank you too Rick, you guy's are sounding good.
I had buck fever bad GREAT JOB SHAWN AND RICK
What Chuck said! Thanks for making that long drive over there for the cause. You guys are doing great!
Bounty's wife is talking on it now,sounds like a sweet woman.
Your a lucky man.
Quote from: KB on June 09, 2007, 12:29:46 PM
Bounty's wife is talking on it now,sounds like a sweet woman.
Your a lucky man.
She is a sweet woman, and Bounty is a great guy. It is truly sad how some folks treated him here. You know who you are, and should be ashamed of yourselves.
That is Paul_S of www.floridaatv.com they are referring to, in case anyone didn't know.
Hey Jack you goin, I was gonna then said no, but after listening to the show I think I'm gonna go again, if you go we got to meet up.
Quote from: KB on June 09, 2007, 12:29:46 PM
Bounty's wife is talking on it now,sounds like a sweet woman.
Your a lucky man.
Yes you are, she won you the prize pack on the radio today too! Congratulations!
Quote from: KB on June 09, 2007, 12:59:49 PM
Hey Jack you goin, I was gonna then said no, but after listening to the show I think I'm gonna go again, if you go we got to meet up.
You miss my sig. 8)
So did someone capture this for playback? I missed it.. :(
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 09, 2007, 01:29:09 PM
So did someone capture this for playback? I missed it.. :(
JackL did, maybe he can post it here or somethin, they did a good job on the radio.
I hope someone captured it, I just seen this post now, I would have loved to hear it.
I wouldn't let you guys down!!!!
http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=1945.0
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 09, 2007, 01:29:09 PM
So did someone capture this for playback? I missed it.. :(
Anything for you and backinsaddle. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
Great job JackL ! ;)
It went well. thanks to all that listened ;)
Quote from: Dreth on June 09, 2007, 04:44:50 PM
It went well. thanks to all that listened ;)
Thank you for taking the time to represent this motley crew of South Florida riders. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
dangit, wish I had seen this earlier, I'm listening now thanks to JackL,,,,,I woulda called in if I knew earlier,,,guess I should pay more attention to the site.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 05:57:03 PM
dangit, wish I had seen this earlier, I'm listening now thanks to JackL,,,,,I woulda called in if I knew earlier,,,guess I should pay more attention to the site.
Id@
I tried to light the thread up while it was going so no one could miss it. Not our fault you neglect us. :'(
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 06:17:59 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 05:57:03 PM
dangit, wish I had seen this earlier, I'm listening now thanks to JackL,,,,,I woulda called in if I knew earlier,,,guess I should pay more attention to the site.
Id@
I tried to light the thread up while it was going so no one could miss it. Not our fault you neglect us. :'(
sorry, but I don't get paid enough to look at the site every waking moment of the day ::)
Id@
Slacker. 2:L
Thanks JackL for making it to where everyone could hear it.
where's that Ban button,,,,,dangit Mr. Bones moved it again....... ::)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 09:42:52 PM
where's that Ban button,,,,,dangit Mr. Bones moved it again....... ::)
Id@
I have not heard of the ban "button" yet, are they up and coming?