ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: snowmanzz13 on June 05, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Title: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 05, 2007, 09:42:50 PM
okay, is anyone else having trouble logging on to myspace or is it just me?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on June 05, 2007, 09:49:42 PM
Its just you...I just signed on right now
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 05, 2007, 09:52:44 PM
well gosh dARN
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 02:32:50 AM
just u lol
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 03:38:19 PM
it's working now, i just changed my password incase it was like a hacker er sumthin lol
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 03:42:04 PM
lol yea i got hacked and then i changed my password which sucked because i may forget it because i use the samepassword for everything
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 05:04:10 PM
lol, i do that two and my password is so simalar to my last password i just hope i can rememeber
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 05:09:00 PM
lol, but yea speaking of myspace now since were in summer and my parents are at work looks like myspace and atvforida are what i do alot on the weekdays-
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 05:14:26 PM
lol, i know that feeling, theres nothing on tv, it's raining, an the computer works lol, i have itunes, aim and, atvflorida open, sometimes my r/c forum but mostly atvflorida
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 05:18:44 PM
lol yea i got an r/c to but i havent put much time into it
its been sitting in the box for about 3 weeks since i got the atv
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: k.p. on June 06, 2007, 05:38:59 PM
i have aim,itunes,limewire,atvflorida,myspace,and a metal forum i belong to open. haha my computer has a headache right now. hehe just went ridin today it was really nice after the rain
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 05:43:25 PM
luckyy u get to go riding on a weekday
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: k.p. on June 06, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
yeah i have a bunch of woods behind my house
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 05:51:35 PM
thats awesome, lol i have my raptor crammed in the front of the trailor sandwhiched in by my dads kingquad  so i cant take it out and if i could take it out all i have is a neighborhood to drive around
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 06:08:51 PM
what type of r/c do you have?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 06:17:46 PM
i have a nitro rs4 2, i much regret getting a rs4 , i reallly should have gotten a tmaxx or something
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: Young Gun on June 06, 2007, 06:20:56 PM
I hate myspace lol.
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 06:22:20 PM
hey cubanprep, the rs4 a on road car? you gotta pic? i have a revo an a maxx
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 06:26:43 PM
i have no pic whatsoever but yea i do have the rs4 on road one
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: FoxHondaRider on June 06, 2007, 06:59:09 PM
I have and electric Dodge Viper GTS-R does 20MPH stock until I used a higher amp batteruy and now it goes about 27MPH instant.  With the mototr upgrade I can do over 30MPH.  I also have a turbocharched Waverunner RC.  I made the turbo by myself and it almost tripled the speed.  Then I have a dirtbike RC that does 20MPH offroad.  But a Nitro Car would whoop my remote controls anyday.
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 07:04:50 PM
lol, all this rc talk makes me want to drive mine, but it's at my dads house :'(
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: Young Gun on June 06, 2007, 07:10:20 PM
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 07:04:50 PM
lol, all this rc talk makes me want to drive mine, but it's at my dads house :'(

I want to drive mine but I need a new throttle servo :'(
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 07:15:20 PM
you still have that 4 tec?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on June 06, 2007, 07:17:29 PM
I sold mine :'( :'(
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 07:23:55 PM
what did you have and how much did you sell it for?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: KD 428 on June 06, 2007, 08:33:57 PM
I wanna see a pic of that turbocharged waverunner thingy.

And i just spanked my friends t-maxx 3.3 with my rustler 2.5 yesterday :Fp
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: snowmanzz13 on June 06, 2007, 08:36:33 PM
well of course your gonna smoke it, lighter and 2 wheel drive, bring that 2.5 near my revo and we'll see
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on June 06, 2007, 08:39:12 PM
I had a revo 3.3 the black one.And I sold it for 400.It was only like 3-4 weeks old.It was my favorite rc car out of all 3 that I had.I had a HPI Savage s25,Tmaxx 2.5 and the revo 3.3
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: cubanprep24 on June 06, 2007, 09:03:30 PM
rc trucks beast, rc on road cars dont  ;D
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: FoxHondaRider on June 06, 2007, 11:32:29 PM
Alright when I get a chance I'll take a picture of it.  It doesnt look like a waverunner anymore I took the top off the make it like a ram air for the turbo.  It has a scoop like a blower hooked up to it made of just cardboard tinfoil and tape but it works really good.
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: KD 428 on June 06, 2007, 11:45:54 PM
is it gas powered? Its remote controlled right?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: FoxHondaRider on June 07, 2007, 12:29:39 AM
Its electric.  The turbo i hooked up to the propeller so I guess then it would make it a supercharger.  Then I made the blower to ram the air in and make it spin faster.
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: KD 428 on June 07, 2007, 02:40:27 AM
cool, think u could get a video of it?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: svtbolt04 on June 07, 2007, 02:52:29 AM
I dont understand how this is a turbo or a supercharger..Both are forced induction...One is run off exhaust (turbo) the other is driven by the motor, from the crankshaft. (supercharger)

Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: FoxHondaRider on June 07, 2007, 10:29:13 PM
I know its not turbo because its electric and runs off the motor.  But by forcing more air in with the blower I made, it spins the blades quicker which spins the crankshaft hooked up to the propeller faster.
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: Southern4x4 on June 08, 2007, 01:11:43 AM
I USE NOZ 8)
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: KD 428 on June 08, 2007, 03:43:03 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 08, 2007, 01:11:43 AM
I USE NOZ 8)
O RLY?
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: Southern4x4 on June 08, 2007, 12:53:20 PM
Quote from: Hondarider05 on June 08, 2007, 03:43:03 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 08, 2007, 01:11:43 AM
I USE NOZ 8)
O RLY?
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/yarly.jpg)

(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/word.jpg)

(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/No_not_rly_owl.jpg)

(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/O.jpg)
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: FoxHondaRider on June 08, 2007, 07:19:05 PM
haha i like the ya really
Title: Re: myspace?
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 19, 2007, 12:53:52 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 08, 2007, 12:53:20 PM
Quote from: Hondarider05 on June 08, 2007, 03:43:03 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 08, 2007, 01:11:43 AM
I USE NOZ 8)

Thats awsome. I use NOS on my boat with a 900 HP HYDROBLASTER outboard. It has a quad turbo v12