ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: neeper67 on June 05, 2007, 01:45:48 PM

Title: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: neeper67 on June 05, 2007, 01:45:48 PM
Has anyone rode these trails during the last week?
Is Holy Lands closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th?
What entrance is best for the Holy Lands? Does anyone have directions?
Thanks
Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: hondarider450r on June 05, 2007, 02:11:46 PM
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HOLY LANDS ITS CLOSED AND WILL BE FOR A WHILE. 8TH AND 157TH IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO NOW OR U CAN TRY MACS FISHING CAMP.
Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: neeper67 on June 05, 2007, 06:04:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I heard about a place called the Squares? Is that place open and good to ride?
How can I get there.

Is it legal to ride at 157th st.? Do I need to worry?
Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: Raptor700 on June 05, 2007, 06:31:50 PM
read this post if you haven't already
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24845.0.html
Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: neeper67 on June 05, 2007, 07:25:32 PM
Awesome, Thanks I read up on it
Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: JackL on June 05, 2007, 09:58:16 PM
Squares is worth riding even if you get a fine...;) 8th/157th is AWESOME. I just passed by it on the way home from work and six trucks and trailers were parked right on 8th.
I will be there tomorrow night if anyone wants to ride!!

Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: AintSkeered on June 06, 2007, 11:59:57 PM
How much is the fine? And, due the penalties escalated for repeated offenses? He He He
Title: Re: Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?
Post by: JackL on June 07, 2007, 02:54:51 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on June 06, 2007, 11:59:57 PM
How much is the fine? And, due the penalties escalated for repeated offenses? He He He

I like the way you think. ;) I wish some would answer this. I'm really wanting to revisit it.