Last Saturday was Round 6 of the Thunderbowl Extreme Dirt Series, and was a double points night. In addition the Southern Flat Track League's race was scheduled for the same night. Due to the rain we were unable to race, but since these races are important to both points series they will be made up on Saturday, June 16th. The 16th had a regularly scheduled TT race, which is the first points race of the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Series. This race will be moved to Sunday the 17th.
Dang, that's a full day of racing! Guess there's no partyin' Friday night! :'(
Yeah Trish I second that, guess I will be sitting out flat track :'(
Quote from: yamamama on June 05, 2007, 03:25:59 PM
Yeah Trish I second that, guess I will be sitting out flat track :'(
Are you gonna do TT only??? I plan on running that night, but not TT.
I told Austin he'll need to take a power nap in between races so he won't be wore out.
Well, the ladies points are supposed to start this race. If your running both series for points I would suggest running both. Some points are better than no points....
well I may get there early to check out the TT, but no trike o' mine goign to be out there for the TT!lol!
Kinda sucks! I was hoping to come race some tt but now that its moved earlier I cant make it!
I know it's a full day of racing, but that Sunday is Fathers Day, so I figured no one would want to race that day ???.
Oh, that's right! Good thinkin :K There might not have been a good turn out on Father's Day. We spent Mother's Day practicing there cuz that's what I wanted to do.
all them youngins that are so full of energy ought to do just fine...besides the cross country guys race for an hour and a half straight with no break! :)
After some thought, I have decided to break the racing into two days
SATURDAY, 6/16/07 will be Flat Track racing only. It will be the make up race for the Thunderbowl Extreme Dirt Series and Southern Flat Track League
Gates open @ 3pm
Practice @ 5pm
Racing @ 7pm SHARP
SUNDAY, 6/17/07 will be the TT race. It will be the first race in the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Series.
Gates Open @ 10am
Practice @ 12pm
Racing @ 2pm SHARP
Sorry for any confusion, but I think this will work out better than trying to squeeze it all into one day.
IT'S FATHERS DAY !!!! count me out :'(
THANK YOU VERY LITTLE :N
sweeeeeet!
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 07, 2007, 11:55:07 AM
After some thought, I have decided to break the racing into two days
SATURDAY, 6/16/07 will be Flat Track racing only. It will be the make up race for the Thunderbowl Extreme Dirt Series and Southern Flat Track League
Gates open @ 3pm
Practice @ 5pm
Racing @ 7pm SHARP
SUNDAY, 6/17/07 will be the TT race. It will be the first race in the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Series.
Gates Open @ 10am
Practice @ 12pm
YEAH BRADY, We are in Saturday and Sunday. You ROCK!! ;D
Racing @ 2pm SHARP
Sorry for any confusion, but I think this will work out better than trying to squeeze it all into one day.
I look like The Rock? Well, thank you! I've always thought so too.....
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 07, 2007, 11:55:07 AM
After some thought, I have decided to break the racing into two days
SATURDAY, 6/16/07 will be Flat Track racing only. It will be the make up race for the Thunderbowl Extreme Dirt Series and Southern Flat Track League
Gates open @ 3pm
Practice @ 5pm
Racing @ 7pm SHARP
SUNDAY, 6/17/07 will be the TT race. It will be the first race in the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Series.
Gates Open @ 10am
Practice @ 12pm
Racing @ 2pm SHARP
Sorry for any confusion, but I think this will work out better than trying to squeeze it all into one day.
Looks like we'll be camping Saturday night, ought to be a great weekend!
what are the prices and classes for the TT race??
Quad classes are as follows:
Open
Vet
Intermediate
Ladies
Novice
Youth
Pee Wee
Classes may added depending on rider turnout.
Prices are $7.00 per person at the gate. Children 7 & under are free.
Racing is $25.00 per class.