Green flag at 7pm, this 5th points race of the series will be run in conjunction with the TT race. The TT racing will run earlier in the day then there will be a break (assuming the TT racing is completed) then Flat track classes will start at 7pm. ;D
The above post has been updated :)
You "C" class women are awfully quiet over here. Don't you have a race this weekend?
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 13, 2007, 12:53:56 AM
You "C" class women are awfully quiet over here. Don't you have a race this weekend?
I'm thinkin I'm a little tired of all these women, ladies references.............Don't think you want to bring us into this........
Go get em yamamama!
Quote from: yamamama on June 14, 2007, 01:31:41 AM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 13, 2007, 12:53:56 AM
You "C" class women are awfully quiet over here. Don't you have a race this weekend?
I'm thinkin I'm a little tired of all these women, ladies references.............Don't think you want to bring us into this........
:'( Get over it.... and fetch me a sandwich while you're at it.
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 14, 2007, 10:07:42 AM
Quote from: yamamama on June 14, 2007, 01:31:41 AM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 13, 2007, 12:53:56 AM
You "C" class women are awfully quiet over here. Don't you have a race this weekend?
I'm thinkin I'm a little tired of all these women, ladies references.............Don't think you want to bring us into this........
:'( Get over it.... and fetch me a sandwich while you're at it.
The only thing I will be fetching for you is a wheel chair, then you will have something else to do with your time, you know wheel yourself around instead of keyboard racing..................
:box.gif :ouch.gif Get 'em Lauren!!