Went out there today and wow lots of people. I got there at about 4pm there had to be over 15 quads, and over 10 dirt bikes out there. I could only imagine what it was like around 12pm. Got a few hours of riding in and then left about 6:30 didnt hear or have any trouble with officers out there but those whoopie de whoops made me sore way to many! Nice berms though. :)
Dakota:
Glad you had a good day out there. I know that the land has been sold to a developer, cuz I used to have permission to ride there..
FWC has given out alot of warnings there lately. Just be careful.. The place used to be awesome to ride at...but like all places..it's only good for a period of time.
tvman
went out there friday then went again sunday, I was riding for about 2 hours when pbso showed up they where giving warnings out and said that the land owner didn't like people out there..
how many people where out there?
prob about 10 ppl riding.
Well guys, just like I told you, the police would come and give you a warning...
It's a fun place to ride and like all the great spots, it's gone..
Maybe somebody has another place that's fun and exciting. Got any leads??
tvman