FOR ALL WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE FIRST RUNNING OF THE THUNDERBOWL MUD RACE I WILL BE POSTING SOME VIDEOS AS SOON AS I GET THEM LOADED
Can't wait to see the video
Great day of mud racing at Thunderbowl :ThumbsUp.gif :bow.gif To anyone who didn't make it out yesterday, you've gotta make it for the next race. It was challenging and there was no easy line to run!
We all had a blast.....great job to Brady & crew ;)
I've got some pics to post and more to come.
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0355.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0356.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0357.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0361.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0362.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0365.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0367.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0368.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0373.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0374.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0384.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0376.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0386.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0387.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0388.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0391.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0396.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0397.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0398.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/DSCF0399.jpg)
Those Pic's are great! Definately a fun time. Ya'll did a great job out there! It's definately not as easy to get through as it looks. ;) I think I might take an excavator out there and put a few more "surprises" in the bottom for you guys.
Also, I had no idea those Polaris Rangers pulled like that! Those things had 30" Outlaws, and were RIPPING! A Rhino got stuck in the middle, and one of the Rangers was literally riding circles around it. Too funny!
:o More "sruprises"...Thanx!!!! I'll be ready for them. Gotta admit, I'm a little sore this morning from trying to fight myself off the bank......would have helped more if I'd have had it in gear..... :banghead.gif
Those Rangers amazed me too. I've only seen Rhino's in the mud and they usually do pretty good, but that mud pit was too much for them!
Cool pictures. Looks like it would be fun to watch.
Good job brady and crew, looks like things worked out great. keep up the good work.
I can't wait to see the video!
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on June 04, 2007, 10:50:05 AM
:o More "sruprises"...Thanx!!!! I'll be ready for them. Gotta admit, I'm a little sore this morning from trying to fight myself off the bank......would have helped more if I'd have had it in gear..... :banghead.gif
Those Rangers amazed me too. I've only seen Rhino's in the mud and they usually do pretty good, but that mud pit was too much for them!
Yes, it's amazing how much better the Rincon's pull when you put them in gear! :o LOL!
I finished rounds 1 through 4 when I get off of work I will finish the final round up and then figure out how to post them on here
David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OobnthyaE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_KZaLRa0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gm9p6tx79Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqxbGS5s9RI
Thanks for posting. Those are great!
Great videos!
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 04, 2007, 11:23:03 AM
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on June 04, 2007, 10:50:05 AM
:o More "sruprises"...Thanx!!!! I'll be ready for them. Gotta admit, I'm a little sore this morning from trying to fight myself off the bank......would have helped more if I'd have had it in gear..... :banghead.gif
Those Rangers amazed me too. I've only seen Rhino's in the mud and they usually do pretty good, but that mud pit was too much for them!
Yes, it's amazing how much better the Rincon's pull when you put them in gear! :o LOL!
I'll NEVER be able to live that one down!!!!!!! :(
No you sure won't esspecially since it is on video
How much cash would it take to get rid of that part of the video????? LOL!!!!!!!
Quite a bit but then I would have to get rid of the clip of you finishing in reverse also
Dang! Well it was worth a try :) I'm ready to get out there again!!!
The Final Round and The Infamous out of gear LOL :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XEcbH5ulY
Oh, what a treat! Thanks!
Hey guys it's Dave, I had the red vinson 500. Man I had a blast out there and can't wait to run it again!! Towards the end of the day I was really getting the hang of it and was doing pretty good at running the pit. I just hope next time some people show up in my class so I can run against bikes my own size. I also got a nice little sunburn and was REALLY sore the next day. It's amazing how much mud bogging can drain you! It was really great to meet alot of really greta people and have an awsome time that won't be forgotten. I know one thing that anybody who ran the pit will not soon be forgetting is that god awful hole on the left side that pulls you right into the wall!! HAHAHAHA Ya'll take care and i'll see you next time.
Trish you rock in reverse!!!!!!!!!!
Looks fun! Is it just me or does it seem shallow? or am I just used to real deep?
never know untill you try it Kawa so maybe you should come and try it at the next even July 1st
it must have just looked that way because in the level areas it was well over the tires and in most of the holes my whole bike would go under except the bars and snorkel. and that was after they pumped about 10"s out of it because of the rain the night before.
Davey I think the next event is July 8th, not the 1st. That's what Kenny said anyways.
I want to make it up there but to drive up(1 1/2-2 hours) ride in the pit a few times then drive back(another 1 1/2-2hours) which would be at least $100 doesn't seem worth it at the moment.
This looks challenging
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LDGaeL6-k
Just an update I have been informed that the next event will be July 8th not the 1st if you are interested in coming or have any feel free to contact me
David
Quote from: CatRider on June 14, 2007, 08:21:59 PM
Just an update I have been informed that the next event will be July 8th not the 1st if you are interested in coming or have any feel free to contact me
David
I will be @ Creekbottom in GA that weekend
We'll be there! I've got another one for the ladies class ;D
Well we had our second running of the Thunderbowl mud race we had a bigger turnout and more spectators this time. Sorry n-tense couldn't make it hope your feeling ok. Well I will be posting videos on here as soon as I get them all edited and the next event will be August 5th 2007 hopefully we will get some more new people
I am so not happy I couldn't make it yesterday!!! I am happy there was a bigger turnout, that's awesome. I think it was better that I rested my back and try to get rid of these nasty bruises before I get back on a 4-wheeler again! I'll check out the videos when you get them posted ;)
Trish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwyHxcU0oQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udq-jmyiJ80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaruUAKl4Xg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0rpVFe6gk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExHP9CvltVc
there are the videos of the June 8th Thunderbowl mud race
The "Best Overall" was awesome! Nice to see the Quad beatin the Side-by-Side! Great videos ;D