Ive never been and live in broward is any one down here going and is it worth thw drive for the day?
if you like mud & it's legal
visit there website there are plenty of pics
NICE!!!!
I am going next weekend.... never been but it seems cool.... can ride in the mud and you have some other stuff to watch like the mud and sand drags....
They Have the mud drags, as far as the sand drags go, with out a timing system, its gonna be a mess
I was following the posts and noticed a reply about making sure you are white, but that is not true, we have a variety of people that come out to our events white/Spanish/black/Mexican etc. It's all about respect. 8)
I agree!!!! its about riding nothing else. >:D :T
see ya there!!!
;) Old Grizzly.... glad to see ya trying us out! If you are just coming for 1 day I would suggest Saturday, on sunday we have quite a few show up but a lot going home after being there all weekend! Time for the couch and some A/C! ;D
Quote from: dalesgrl on June 03, 2007, 09:19:57 PM
Quote from: Old Grizzly on June 03, 2007, 08:15:26 PM
Ive never been and live in broward is any one down here going and is it worth thw drive for the day?
if you're going to go you had better be white. the "good ole boy" system is in full effect there.
Maybe you just need to sound intelligent.
What that makes no sence
you know,there really is some Ignorant people out there hopefully i run in to them. >:D
Quote from: Old Grizzly on June 05, 2007, 03:57:56 PM
What that makes no sence
I guess it makes sense to call a park a bunch of racists in her 5th post...right? ???
What are they gonna do, hang a black guy if he shows up. I doubt it. O0
Yes you are right about there being some ignorant people out there :K
the ignorant people are those who worry about the color of the skin.Gget over it and just ride.I dont think any one at c & r thinks that way.So if i spoke out of line i apologize.Didnt mean to insult any one from C & R .Ive been to othe events around FL. and see all types of people. >:(
Old Grizzly, you did not offend any of us @ C&R
I am not worried about anyone's comments, life is too short to worry about words.
I just wanted everyone and anyone to know we don't care and we never look at anyones skin that comes out to our park, we have never had a racial issue out there.
Again its all about RESPECT! Treat people how you would want to be treated!
All we at C&R care about is providing a safe and fun place to ride & mud!
yfz122 have you and dalesgurl had problems out there I am not going to make it this weekend but will prob go the next weekend
when I went I saw white, black, hispantic, chinese I did not see any problems but there is always going to be some ignorant ppl out there that are going to do soemthing stupid
Quote from: bluestroker on June 05, 2007, 07:23:52 PM
yfz122 have you and dalesgurl had problems out there I am not going to make it this weekend but will prob go the next weekend
when I went I saw white, black, hispantic, chinese I did not see any problems but there is always going to be some ignorant ppl out there that are going to do soemthing stupid
Yes there was an issue. I know it's not the c&r people. Just all them people hanging around. Personally, I enjoy the place. Been there many times.
sorry to hear about that man oh yeah by the way I am getting my bike fixed finally we need to go riding again it was pretty fun having to show you sport bikes up on the hill
there are a handfull of idiots that try to mess up everybody's good time anywhere you go. I was not trying to say anything about the park. I know they can't fix stupid.
GREENMACHINE don't jump to conclusions.
Quote from: bluestroker on June 05, 2007, 08:01:39 PM
sorry to hear about that man oh yeah by the way I am getting my bike fixed finally we need to go riding again it was pretty fun having to show you sport bikes up on the hill
You ain't showin me any thing. unless i get stuck. then you can show me your winch.
I did not know you could get on forums at work dalesgurl j/k
there are going to idiots everywhere you just can't stop them
Quote from: yfz122 on June 05, 2007, 08:14:23 PM
Quote from: bluestroker on June 05, 2007, 08:01:39 PM
sorry to hear about that man oh yeah by the way I am getting my bike fixed finally we need to go riding again it was pretty fun having to show you sport bikes up on the hill
You ain't showin me any thing. unless i get stuck. then you can show me your winch.
yep I know I figured I would give you a hard time thoughyou guys can make it up the hills but I can just make it up them with a lil more ease
dalesgrl was mad when she made that statement. (becuase of incident) she apologizes for what it started. post is removed
i will be there this weekend can't miss the all white 450 with 122 all over it.
OLD GRIZZLY hopefully we're past the bullsh!t. C&R is a lot of fun and legal. maybe we can meet.
how do you get to C&R from WPB ?? Website says it's in Palmdale which I think is in glades county but the address says venus florida which shows in highlands county in Google earth. Is it just off of US27 ?? Easy to see signs from US27 ??? as you can tell I've never been there before... I've been to Hendry county speedway off us27.. do I just keep going north form there ???
U.S. 27 right on the glades/highlands county line.
were all good
Hey yfz122,
Ill be there saturday call me on saturday 954-401-3117
We are all good! :groupies.gif
Sorry there was an issue next time come up to the front gate or flag down a security guard or sheriff and we will get it taken care of! See you all there this weekend!
For the one coming from WPB you can call 863-840-1705 and get directions, but we are right of US27 on the highlands and glades county line.
Thanks,
Tammy :W
Tracy Lawrence weekend was my first time there.....
It was extremely kick azzz!!! .... Been going to buckhead ridge for 2 years now and can't believe it took me this long to check you guys out.
I was kicking myself sunday... as I hadn't frequented your web site enough to know you guys we're open this last weekend :(
I will see you next month for sure!
was that a Bear crossing sign I saw?
Yes there is a Bear Zone by us, it is just north of us in Highlands County. In three years I have never seen one.