WE WILL HAVE TO RACE JUNE 9TH BECAUSE OF RAIN (THAT WE REALLY BEEN NEEDING)!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D
We needed it here badly also!! The rain that is!
I will be there on the 9th !!!! ;D I was all loaded up and ready to go to :'(
Badcompany ( Ronnie) , Pm me an address so I can over night the $$ for the methy and can !! ;D
Well if you guys can make it next weekend I think jerry corne might can make it up with you guys. Hey Lupo you out there ?Why dont you try to make it. How about it guys Troy,Smoke, Papa,535,cALLING ALL YA FLA BOYZS Yall try to make it to support the tracks we do have thats not 10 hours away.. I still cant race but will like to see all you guys again I willbe there to watch yall tear it up. ;D Its still raining here Iam just sittin my butt on the couch just chillin.
My motor is down with a transmission failure. I would like to go but I don't the bike will be ready for the race.
Get to working on it, You have all week to get it done ;)
No parts no put together! Greg still has my transmission.
Well, call Mr.Whittaker up and say HEY wtf????!!!!!!LOL
& on the way to go get it, stop up here & bring him mine, willya
Mail to his shop, with a return addy, and payment...... SUCKA ;)
I'm gonna drive over there & check out his swingarms anyway & drop it off there isn't much to his site or is there another one?
well i will come with don but i am in the middle of a little frashing up on my motor
well i doubt i will be able to make it up next weekend. after this weekend, I have some home projects i need to get finished up.
come on smoke you got til friday to do the honey do ;D ;D ;D
Alex when is the next big race gonna be??????????????????????
every race is big ( lets race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) june 9th 4:00 pm
Quote from: yz3961986 on June 08, 2007, 05:23:31 PM
every race is big ( lets race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) june 9th 4:00 pm
Now, I dont want to see any rain tomarrow !!!!! ;D
you need to let us know about the next big race this weekend so we can get the word out , I say the august ;) ;) ;)
i got word that the giant killer was showing out yesterday with the heavy weight jockey on it. too bad i was busy. see you guys in august though for the big race. oh by the way, thanks tony for looking out for us florida boys when we in need of some alcohol. you have always been first class, no matter whether you are winning or losing.
just a little more fine tunning and that bad boys in the 3 s with the big boy on 8)
Yeah, Thanks Toni !!!!!
By the way everyone, Travis said he is cooking for the augusr event !!! So we have to go for that !!!! ;)
well how'd ya do
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 10, 2007, 07:55:06 PM
well how'd ya do
I was beat by a 16 mil.......... Go figure right !?!?!?!
the bike was running pretty consistant 4.13 with me on it @ 250lbs, which isnt bad at all
that's a first though, right ;)
what getting beat, or the 4.13 ??? I went a 4.19 once @ c&r track, and Jason has beaten me while on Troys bike before. BUT, they should be able to ......... Like I have said before " If I lose, I should have, I only have a baby 4 mil, But if you lose HA HA HA, " . Youve just been WHOOPED by a fat guy on a baby motor ;)
baby motors are running some good #'s because the are efficiently getting all the power to the ground. I have several videos showing the tires unloading down the track of me on troy's bike. that is the problem right now, getting all the power to the ground. that bike would of been in the 3's last night with a jockey on it no doubt. just be ready in august boys, cause i am going to work on a hall pass.
Quote from: dynodon on June 10, 2007, 08:10:53 PM
what getting beat, or the 4.13 ??? I went a 4.19 once @ c&r track, and Jason has beaten me while on Troys bike before. BUT, they should be able to ......... Like I have said before " If I lose, I should have, I only have a baby 4 mil, But if you lose HA HA HA, " . Youve just been WHOOPED by a fat guy on a baby motor ;)
like i said on the phone, those are great #'s for you man. i would be realy impressed with running those #'s first time off the trailer in GA. you know we have had our share of problems up there.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 10, 2007, 09:01:39 PM
baby motors are running some good #'s because the are efficiently getting all the power to the ground. I have several videos showing the tires unloading down the track of me on troy's bike. that is the problem right now, getting all the power to the ground. that bike would of been in the 3's last night with a jockey on it no doubt. just be ready in august boys, cause i am going to work on a hall pass.
[/quot
get the hall pass first smoke, then maybe you can run smack ;)
don't worry at waresboro just hold on cause it will hook ALL the way :P :P :P
definately some goood #'s 8)
Thanks !!!!!! I am happy with it fo sho ;D
Don it was cool you and your wife came up for the fun. No dought your bike is top notch. I like just sittin around sometime just watching the race.I hope we can get a big turnout in august. Well the fastest pass of the night was done on branndon johnson is 12mm t-rex it ran a 3.91 And Mr.Gary on his 7-MM CHETTAH CUB on stk chassie ran 4.12 dyno don ran a 4.13 alan hutto on my old 350 bumbelbee bike ran a 4.25 he is 200 plus pounds. Chip smith on his 350 ran 4.17 there were some good numbers that ran last night the track was workin. Big alex ran some 4.30s . Track record still stands.380.1 by me ;D.I got the braggin wrights for another month. ;D
I don't think you have to worry about that for a long time MR T. 3.90's is fast but to get to a 3.80 flat is hauling ass 8)
Quote from: tribal_shee on June 11, 2007, 09:16:43 AM
I don't think you have to worry about that for a long time MR T. 3.90's is fast but to get to a 3.80 flat is hauling ass 8)
wouldn't count on that.
Don, For a 250lb man those are awesome numbers! And to think it was only your first time to GA. with it. I can see 4.0's and 3.9's with a little more time on it.. Congrats man, shee's haulin azz!!!
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on June 11, 2007, 10:42:50 AM
Don, For a 250lb man those are awesome numbers! And to think it was only your first time to GA. with it. I can see 4.0's and 3.9's with a little more time on it.. Congrats man, shee's haulin azz!!!
he is alive. that is a heck of a compliment coming from frank. how is your family doing? hey, if they get everything going at bithlo, it would be nice to see you up there just to hang out and have a few beers. frank, i agree with you that those are excellent #'s for the bikes first time on the track. don & troy have done and excellent job with that bike.
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on June 11, 2007, 10:42:50 AM
Don, For a 250lb man those are awesome numbers! And to think it was only your first time to GA. with it. I can see 4.0's and 3.9's with a little more time on it.. Congrats man, shee's haulin azz!!!
Thanks Frank !!!!! ;D ;)
just to let u know the black pearl ran a 4.116 at 73.39 mph !!!
great job!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o(250+ rider)
Quote from: yz3961986 on June 11, 2007, 06:14:18 PM
just to let u know the black pearl ran a 4.116 at 73.39 mph !!!
great job!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o(250+ rider)
WHOO HOO !!!!!! I broke out of the teens ;D ;D
Thanks Alex ;) Those little motors can run cant they !?!?!