Long time member and friend lost his 3 month old daughter few days ago. Eric family are going thru tough times right now, please keep them in your prayer and give them support as he support all of you in the fight to keep land for us to ride.
Our condolences goes to Eric (Eworm) and his lovely family..... We will keep your little girl in our prayers.
Thank You all
Ricky
wow, that is tragic. my thoughts and prayers are with him.
That is tragic. My thoughts are with the family.
Thats horrible, Eric is a great guy. I met him when he drove up to Ocala by himself to ride with me and we had a great time. NOTHING could be worse than losing a child, my heart goes out to him and his family.
That's awful, can't begin to imagine the pain.
So sorry friend, all my condolence's to your family.
my heart goes out.. :'(
Terrible, you never think of loosing your kid, always think parent's will go first.
My heart go's out to the mom, dad & family.
It's gonna take some time for them to heel.
Tell them they will be back together soon, we are all here for just a little while then we'll all be back together for eternity.
I can't think of the song but I think it's called "I'm already home".
So sorry for their loss, but I know she's in a better place right now wearing a beautiful pair of wing's.
Oh wow, that is horrible. We had two close calls with my son his first year of life, and I just can't imagine the pain they must be feeling right now. Please let them know we are all praying for him, and his family. Some how may the Peace of our Lord be with him.... Everyday is a gift from God, I learned that the hard way. So so sad.... :'( :'( :'(
This is terrible. My prayers and condolences to the family. :'(
this is terrible i couldnt imagine something this bad happening to me or anybody for that matter, my prayers go out to him and his family
thats horrible. my thoughts and prayers are with the family.
WOW! That is the worst that can happen to a family.
Keep strong! My family will keep you in prayers and in our hearts.
I am so sorry and my prayers are with you and the family. :'(
Very sorry to hear of your unimaginable loss.If I or my wife can help you in any way please PM me.Prayers go out to you and your family.
Very sorry to hear such tragic news, my prayers go out to you and your family. :'(
Wow man that really suck.Ill keep you in my prayers for sure
whoa, thats crazy. i am shocked. my prayers are with eric and his family. he is a great guy and his family is awesome.
Thats terrible to hear... Prayers going out for the family
Lifting your family up in Prayer
Our prayers go out to his him and his family. We are so very sorry.
I have two kids and I couldn't imagine life without them. May you have more kids to make you happy. My condolences and best wishes to your family!!
Ohh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :'( My condolances and prayers for your family. You will see your little angel again some day, she just got to go to heaven a little earlier than the rest of us.
Sorry to hear that. Will pray for the family to make it through this tough time.
prayers done, I can't imagine.
Id@
I'm SO sorry for your loss Eric. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this tough time...
My heart aches for the loss of a child,I can not think of a worse pain than that. We all would
rather have her here, with all of us on Earth,but God felt he needed a nother Angel to help
him in heaven. I just heard ''Tears In Heven''' by Eric Clapton,it has more meaning now.
God bless Eric's Famliy: He has blessed his little girl, and taken her with him. :'(
very sad. I am so sorry for your loss.
prayers for your strenghth are being offered.
Prayers are with you and your family. I can only imagine the pain of loosing a child...if there is anything we can do please let us know. God Bless you all. :'(
So sorry to hear this. Your family will be in my heart and prayers. If I can do anything to help let me know.
I am very sorry. I am sending one up right now.
My wife and Myself send our condolence
and as we are trying to have our first child
we can not begin to imagiine what you are going thru
but if there is something we can do let us know
Eric daughter was but to rest yesterday. very very sad :'(
Eric haven't responded because he is going to a lot right now.
Thank you everyone for your prayer and comments
Please keep us posted on how he is doing. I am sure that they must be going thru hell right now, makes me sick to my stomach to thing of the pain they are going through. Thanks Big-Daddy for letting us know, just let him know that we are all praying from him and his family. :'(
Ya, some of us think we got problem's, nothin compares to what him & his wife are going thru right now.
Just gotta remember that she's in a better place right now.
It's gonna take some time for him & his wife & their family to get thru this, but they will.
They have an angel looking after them now.
My heart & prayer's go out to him, his wife & family.
I'm glad your there for them Ricky.