winners(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/podium2.jpg)
sunday demo for the crowd and magazines(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/train2.jpg)(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/train.jpg)
yeah got me some stuff!
trophy girls aint bad either!(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/podium.jpg)
my good friend paul who should have won.(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/paulsuperman4.jpg)
paul(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/paulnothing.jpg)
my brother Joel
would have done good if his axle carrier didnt break in half !!(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/joelinterview.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/joelnac.jpg)
We got joels bike going but he couldnt jump so he joined the street bike stunt team and went and did what they were doing. The crunk energy drink reps were there and joel hooked it up. CRUNK JUICE YEAAAAAHHH
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/joelcrunk.jpg)
STREET(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/joelwheelie.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/joelendo.jpg)
me
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/fredcandybar2.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/fred1handcan.jpg)
yep
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/fredclick.jpg)
my friend darrel purple is his favorite color if you didnt know
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/darryl2.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/darrylwhip.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/darrylnothing.jpg)
my friend Al (quad control)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/alnac4.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/alnohand.jpg)
Great JOB Fred, and nice photos, Man I didn't know Al can hit the freestyle jump as well, great ;)jumping there Al.
Man I really need to make a trip up to DT SOON.
for more pics, click here. ;) More to come :)
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/fmx%20nats/
Sweet pics. Nice jumping!!
That's some sick stuff right there, wya to go!! Fred, my son still talks about the show you did last year at Dreth's place. Makes me want to go back to DT again real soon.
:o that place is awesome. Mike the owner is a great guy. I will always love that place because he wants everyone to have fun.!!!
great job to your crew! i will get out to ride with yall when my quad is repaired ;)
Nice Pics
well congrats , and those are awesome pics
Awsome pics, looks like you had a great time.
AWESOME pics guys.....
Way to go to all you guys, I was there that weekend too and had an absolute blast. Mike did an outstanding job with all of the events. We even won 2 of the 10 spots in the Poker Run and won a free t-shirt and a pair of goggles, not bad. Anyway you guys did a hell of a job yourselves and I'm glad to see everyone made it back in one piece.
great pics guys! good job! 8)
awesome pics, keep it up!
I wish I could do that.
MAN YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!!!!!
cool you guys are nuts