The decision to race or postpone will be made tomorrow (Saturday) morning. As most of you know Tropical Storm Barry is expected to dump rain in Ocala all day Saturday so it does not look likely that we will be racing unless the storm changes course overnight. As of 6:45pm the track is ok. Check back here tomorrow.
Dave
eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... foul weather!!! mother#$*!@@$#@!@!!$&*#)!!!damnit!
Like Dave said, as of right now the track is fine. It can actually handle a lot more water. I've heard various reports on rain in this area ranging from 50% to Noah's Ark-ish. I will be up most of the night watching the radar, and I'll be out there early in the morning to check things out and try to make a decision on how to proceed. If anyone has questions regarding the track please feel free to call me on my cell @ 352-266-3466, as I'll be there ALL DAY.
The up-side is that we have a mud race on Sunday, and it will be all the better. Bring your 4x4 quads out and give it a try.
Well, it's around 11:30, and still no rain to speak of in Ocala.
so whats the news??? im floating here in south Georgia!
I just got off the phone with Brady and due to the weather and the poor track conditions the race has been postponed. The re-schedule date will be posted asap.
Dave
I just updated the website with this info since most of the Motorcycle guys dont use this forum. If you know any of the phone numbers to those guys would someone call them?