Hey everybody.
Mud, Sweat & Gears is back ! For the month of december we are having live entertainment again. preforming will be Jake Murphy and Rough Stock. As always we will open on friday afternoon @ 3:00 p.m. see ya' there!
Hey zin, your video is now proudly shown on l-cross.com.
they finally upgraded so I can upload and show video!
hope everybody had a good holiday and hope to see ya' soon
"mud"
hey dose it coast any money and can sport bikes go also is there any trails
A weekend pass is $30 and there are trails to ride by meeting at the l-cross stage @ 10 a.m. on sat. I still have to get a schedule together for the rest of the day.
Check out all the info on l-cross @ www.l-cross.com
"mud" 8)
OK.... I have missed the last four MS&G's. My plan is to head out there firday night cut loose for the whole weekend. Who all is going? I am working on getting the Santa suit for Zin...
;D
I am seriously thinking on going to this one!
If i have off I'm there. I hope to see you guys then.
Ill definitley be there. Thinkin about going on friday too. Goes by too quick when i go on Saturday...
I probably won't be able to get out there untill 7 or 8 on friday night, but I'm gonna be prepaired. I am hoping I can get outta work a little early that friday, but I doubt it. Somebody get the camp fire started, and I'll bring the Christmas cheer you fokkers!!! Let's GO!!!!
Hey Mud- Can I still get in the gate at 8pm on friday?
Bart
Yeah i wont be able to get out there till later on Friday either... hopefully ill get off work early if not i may have to just wait until Saturday morning...
Hey Bart I will be at the gate until midnight so come on in!
"mud"
Sweet... Then I'll definately roll out there friday night. I am starting the countdown as of right now.... ;D
I'm there!!!
Im gonna have to miss this great rodeo.
i am going to make this one put new tires on the bike want to chech them out
I dont think im gonna be able to make this one :-/ One of my buddies is graduating from UCF and having his graduation party that weekend. One day i too will finally graduate...lol UCF= U Cant Finish ;D
ucf thats funny! is that why duante and the vikes will never win the superbowl
haha quite possibly!
QuoteSweet... Then I'll definately roll out there friday night. I am starting the countdown as of right now.... ;D
Are you waitin for this...or u ridin this commin weekend?...
maybe I should call the underhills, see if a sunday ride would work, bein soo close is nice....
eiger_man.. u guys riding any?
Still too early for me to know for sure. May still be outa town. Would like to meet y'all. How many people r going ???, and how much wood is to much wood for a nice warm fire.
Hey does anybody know what the riding conditions are like, and what kinda of event is it, and where is it
Go to l-cross.com there is some info on there. Also, look in past threads there have been a bunch of pics from past rides posted. Wish i could make this one. Hey Zin i thought you were done for the year?? lol
You have been puttin in a bunch of hours at the new shop huh? I drove past at like 11pm and you were still there workin. Was gonna stop by but i had to be somewhere. Shop is lookin good.
Yo Zin-
As of today, I am waitin' for MS&G. Of course, it all depends on how the rest of the week goes. If nothin' else, let's grab a beer this weekend. I'll buzz you...
Zin,Bart I haven't hit the trails in awhile,I need to get the cobwebs off the eiger!!L Cross for sure,but if we can do something local this wknd lets do it!I got plans(co. party) sat night,other than that I can ride!
yeah ucf.. I think I am gonna try to open friday...my b-day...
Bart...screw mowing the lawn on sunday..lets mow some trail...
Eiger...Pm me a phone # and I'll let ya know what develops...
as far as being done for the year...it was a nice thaught... but if the prairie ain't broke... I ain't sittin home while the woman goes shopping...
I know it will be close to the holidays but ill be in PSL from the 22nd to the 28th. We should plan a ride with others from PSL sometime during that time. Ive been wanting to ride some place that i havent ridden yet. I know it will be hectic around that time but it would be a good time!! Plus i probably wont be able to ride again before that...
Zin- Has nothing to do with mowing the lawn my friend.. I am under the gun to get inventory done at work. If I want to ride MS&G, I basically won't have any choice but to work all weekend. But, like I said it depends on how much I get done the rest of this week. If I can get enough done, maybe I can ride sunday. I'll get with you & Eiger later this week. I am counting the days to MS&G. I got a little surprise for ya at MS&G... a special adult beverage from North Carolina... ;D
mmmmm, I wonder what that special beverage might be? lol.
Stephan my man, C'mon to MS&G. It will be a party, that's for sure. I wanna see that rancher eat in the big mud hole!!
Oh, don't worry, the Rancher will toke the mud hole. The thing is that I'm off Friday, but work Saturday at 6am. I'm gonna see if I can switch the days. One day of riding is alot better than not riding at all. I'll let you know.
oh yeah, so far so good! i'm so up for MS&G i's not even funny!
hopefully i wont smoke any belts out there this time!
how nasty is it out there never bin there before
the mud field is uh.....muddy, real muddy, like lots of muddy!
the other areas arent too bad, there was a lot of water the last time i went back in august.
water=good!
now where is it any dir from tpke
no clue, yeehaw junction, head south to the end (splits), hang a right (west), it'll be down like 5-8 miles or so on yer right hand side, big sign, L-Cross, past the buckhead ridge water tower a little ways.
Sheldon here is a map
I usualy take US 27 to 78 north
From I-95 take hwy.70 west to
parrot ave. (hwy441) go south to
the dead end, make a right onto
hwy 78 west go 12 Miles west, the
entrance is on the right.
From hwy 27 , take hwy 78 east for
22.5 miles the entrance is on the
left.
we are located on hwy 78 west of
okeechobee in glades county
florida
It's this dirty
thanks grizz. that nasty
Grizz you commin out?
I'ma drag my beat as$ prairie into the dealer tommorrow, and try to trade it in...get me a burte for my birthday!! I'll let ya know how I make out...
I can't wait to see what my 04 will appraise at...
No my bikes is in the shop and I am going to Canada for Christmas to ride in the snow. I don't want to do any posible damage to my bike before my trip.
The happy Grizz 8)