Here's the link:
http://www.myfloridahouse.com/Sections/HouseNews/preview.aspx?PressReleaseId=87
The reason I am sending this out is because according to the Mark T. Schmidt OHV act, land bought with these monies can be used for ORV as long as it meets a certain criteria set. I honestly believe that things will change when we sue. My.02 worth.....Rick
If AMX can help with anything in Mia dont hesitate to ask at least I am in
Quote from: lswjth2 on May 31, 2007, 03:46:10 PM
Here's the link:
http://www.myfloridahouse.com/Sections/HouseNews/preview.aspx?PressReleaseId=87
The reason I am sending this out is because according to the Mark T. Schmidt OHV act, land bought with these monies can be used for ORV as long as it meets a certain criteria set. I honestly believe that things will change when we sue. My.02 worth.....Rick
Man that forever Florida name scares me.
That's the same if not less than last year.
Although the land they buy could be used for ORV use don't plan on it. They want to turn the state of florida into a nature preserve and might allow hiking and that is about it.
Bill
you are right. But this could be a basis to file a lawsuit...my .02
and that is another reason to attend the rally. this rally is going to open doors to eventually have lobbyists, lawyers, and extra money to fight stuff like this.
Hey Scrub! You know, for the longest time I've been meaning to comment on your sig. Being a pilot and a former plane owner, I have always been entranced by that statement from DaVinci. How could he have known so well the feelings of those who have tasted flight yet never have left the ground? I swear, an aircraft cannot pass overhead without me stopping whatever it is I'm doing to look up and see what it is. Only someone who has flown can appreciate his insight (and yours, I would assume).