I need to take my Quad in to get the jetting dialed in and valves adjusted. I live in Brooksville and I am overall happy with OAS when they worked on my KX. I was wondering though if anyone had feedback on any other places good or bad. Going down to Tampa is not a problem
Willing to drive to Apopka? We (ATP) are in Apopka. You would take I4 to the 429 and up or take 50 to the 429. It is about 45m-1hr from Brooksville I think.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on May 30, 2007, 06:46:36 PM
Willing to drive to Apopka? We (ATP) are in Apopka. You would take I4 to the 429 and up or take 50 to the 429. It is about 45m-1hr from Brooksville I think.
Probably better off with ATP. No good shops that I know of in tampa
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on May 30, 2007, 06:46:36 PM
Willing to drive to Apopka? We (ATP) are in Apopka. You would take I4 to the 429 and up or take 50 to the 429. It is about 45m-1hr from Brooksville I think.
Id consider that for sure. send me a phone number so i can call.
ATP is good 8)
I didnt try him yet but I am considering the the Toy Doctor. I think he's in thonotasasa or somewhere north of Tampa. I heard about him on this forum.