Hello All.
Never been there. Search turn up almost nothing.
Is it like Big Scrub? Any water hook ups ? Any bathrooms? Thanks.
Hi Mars,
below is an ocala matrix that might help? Look under #2 "Delancy West" since that is where ATV's are allowed. From a quick glance looks like Delancy West has everything Scrub has to offer.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/local-resources/images/maps/oca/ocala%20matrix.pdf
west delancy is a better place to ride out of and camp than scrub. all shaded better trails. im not sure about running water.
jeff
Thanks Grizz.
My TH does not hold much fresh water. I would have to haul a bit with me if gang came along. (6 total)
There is a hose bib or two there but not at the campsites, it is better than scrub in my opinion.
Hey Mars, I have been to Delancey twice, just for the day though. For camping it is much better, lots of shade, and the trails are smoother than scrub. I don't remember seeing any hose bibs at the sites. There is one bathroom. You might be able to run a hose over to the east camp area if you got a site on the edge of west delancy.