Has anyone else noticed that the water is extra nasty this week? Whew, I was wondering if it was time to rebed my greensand filter, but I took some straight out of the well and it is seriously full of iron and NASTY.
I guess this is due to the extreme drought...?
That's not iron, drink up. ;D
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 29, 2007, 06:39:34 PM
That's not iron, drink up. ;D
Fortunately my RODI can handle it for drinking, but my toilets are turning brown and showering could be certainly be better. My dogs don't seem to mind though. Looks like a massive kidney stone in the making to me.
I think I will send some chlorine down the well and see what happens. Sure can't make it any worse. :)
Mine seems unchanged.
I noticed that mine is drying up for irrigation its like 25 ft. i noticed the water table changes ,never seen it so low
My coke tasted funny from burger king yesterday. :-[
Quote from: Southern4x4 on May 30, 2007, 07:51:32 AM
My coke tasted funny from burger king yesterday. :-[
it was diet. that has happened to me before too.
Quote from: Fox17 on May 30, 2007, 05:06:47 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on May 30, 2007, 07:51:32 AM
My coke tasted funny from burger king yesterday. :-[
it was diet. that has happened to me before too.
Hahaha
Quote from: JackL on May 30, 2007, 06:51:31 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on May 30, 2007, 05:06:47 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on May 30, 2007, 07:51:32 AM
My coke tasted funny from burger king yesterday. :-[
it was diet. that has happened to me before too.
Hahaha
but but but but my mommy ask for regular :(