fghjfgh
I've never been inside but i have seen it before. There are some beautiful classic's and some badass old muscle cars.
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 28, 2007, 08:15:17 AM
I've never been inside but i have seen it before. There are some beautiful classic's and some badass old muscle cars.
Definetly. We always take ALT19 down to the Dunedin Causeway to fish and pass this each time. We always go on a Sunday and thats when its closed. ::)
i'm not sure if it's still in business(dust on cars?) but it is a dealership/museum. there is a 25$ fee to even walk in the door. My buddy and his father and I went in there ...we all had to pay and his father bought a 30,000 63' vette....kind of over priced to look at cars..especially when you can see them through the window...
not sure if the same rules apply, or if it's still open? but deff. a rare place...no where else around like it...that i know of
It's still in business, I was looking on the website. Its like you said a showroom/dealership. I didnt know there was a fee to get in, but then again he has to make money to keep it open somehow... even if he is filthy rich.
i guess a fee is a good idea..but even to the people who are gonna drop 20,000 to 80,000?...i'd have to make an exception...but it is a very nice place..they have had a camaro for like the past six years that every time i go by, i'm in awe of..its orange...not sure of the year..i think it's the one in the 2nd to last pic?