hey where is Rodman Dam at ?
North end of ONF, take 19 north from salt springs turn left just before the barge canal and go to the end of the road.
thanks
I went out to Rodman last weekend on Saturday with a few friends. It was nice, but it was a haul to get there from Oviedo! There were a few Rangers out and about and we had a chance to talk with one of them. He said that they are going to start marking the trails that ATV's can ride on after the first of the year. He also mentioned that when they start that program, there MIGHT also be a trail maintenance program. Wouldn't that be nice, no more wooped out trails!! We rode for about 5 hours, between the sand pit and trails. All-in-all it was a pretty nice place to ride.
Picture from Rodman last weekend...
take a look at group ride. look for Rodman dam ride. The club tour guide Grizz post a map.
O400 were in Oveido do you live. I live in winter Springs mabe we can go ride some time.
Tuskawilla, the Oviedo side. We have a group of about 6 of us that go to Fire Road #573/Big Scrub area and ride. send me an email asa_evans3@yahoo.com and I will let you know when we are headed out again.
Hi OviedoZ400 & T2RaptorF350,
OviedoZ00 I live in Sanford and ride near Scrub quite a bit to. I will email ya so you can let me know if you ever want to ride ;)