I want to do a night ride tonight or all day tomorrow.are the signs still up and can you still park there?thanks
i was there last sunday and all the signs are still up. i went and parked on the maytown side and rode down to 5a with no problems. i guess they just shut down the parking area. i think i might head out there sunday morning for a while
I was out there yesterday and parked along the road across from the parking lot...there were quite a few others out there too...no problems at all.
thanks for the info.It is there or ocala in the morning.I have never dumped in at maytown.how for down from 415 is it?
Was wondering if anyone rode memorial day weekend and if there were any problems
i parked at maytown again this sunday. when i rode down to 5a there was alot of people parked there but the signs are still up. i asked if anyone had any problems and they told me on saturday the cops were giving out tickets but nothing on sunday. i think i'll stick to maytown for a while