(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2009_chevrolet_camaro_20031744-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2009_chevrolet_camaro_20031751-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2009_chevrolet_camaro_20031755-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2009_chevrolet_camaro_20031754-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2009_chevrolet_camaro_20031745-E.jpg)
I like it,I like it alot
That's a good start. They need to make it look more retro like the Mustang.
that thing has chip foose written all over
Yep, think I'm gonna make that my retirement gift to myself, albeit 3 year's early ;)
It is a good start not as nice as the first run production though
but this one has the cadillac front end and the corvette rear end
and looks like a cat from the side.
They should go back to the production one which looked like a retro as the
mustang does.
Quote from: illegal26 on May 26, 2007, 02:07:19 AM
It is a good start not as nice as the first run production though
but this one has the cadillac front end and the corvette rear end
and looks like a cat from the side.
They should go back to the production one which looked like a retro as the
mustang does.
Agree..the first concept was much more retro and a lot more eyes.
if it doesn't give 30 mph it might be DOA. Gas today is up 3.19$ it will 4$ soon.
I like the new Camaro but I think I may like the new Challenger better. It's kind of a toss up. :-\
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/ebtampa/Dodge-Challenger-Concept-12.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/ebtampa/DodgeChallengerConcept2-lg.jpg)
I think the challenger looks alot better. ::)
Challenger looks better, but I would still go old skool
Quote from: Hondarider05 on May 26, 2007, 04:14:27 AM
I think the challenger looks alot better. ::)
Maybe, >:D but even so it's still just a Mopar and the Camaro is a Chevy Legend.
Camaro a legend?? If that were true Chevy in thier ultimate wisdom would have never stopped making it.Do not get me wrong I love the old Z-28's, but, Chevy went and stopped making them for what reason? Oh stupidity.
That Challenger is awesome brings back lots of good memories. I go out to the Garage and look at my 68 Super Bee and wow i like the Callenger alot. My Bee needs a younger brother or sister next to it,oops wait then the quad sits outside maybe not.
Anyways chevy needs to do some more work on the camaro and they definatly need to do some more on the GTO as it should be more retro as that car is thier only competition to the mustang which at the least is very minimal.
i think they should just go straight back to the 1969 body style and not change a thing cuase thats were it really all started with the z28 that thing would sell like it's goin out of style
Quote from: mud.junkie on May 26, 2007, 09:53:13 AM
Camaro a legend?? If that were true Chevy in thier ultimate wisdom would have never stopped making it.Do not get me wrong I love the old Z-28's, but, Chevy went and stopped making them for what reason? Oh stupidity.
That Challenger is awesome brings back lots of good memories. I go out to the Garage and look at my 68 Super Bee and wow i like the Callenger alot. My Bee needs a younger brother or sister next to it,oops wait then the quad sits outside maybe not.
Anyways chevy needs to do some more work on the camaro and they definatly need to do some more on the GTO as it should be more retro as that car is thier only competition to the mustang which at the least is very minimal.
Because quality has a price, just couldn't compete, volume wise with the much cheaper price and quality of a Rustang. ;)
They look like Hot Wheels cars. ::)
Quote from: illegal26 on May 26, 2007, 02:07:19 AM
It is a good start not as nice as the first run production though
but this one has the cadillac front end and the corvette rear end
and looks like a cat from the side.
They should go back to the production one which looked like a retro as the
mustang does.
yea i bet she purrs like a cat too
the chevy comes with a 250hp V6 stock and with an a option of a 400hp V8
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2010_chevrolet_camaro_20120048-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2010_chevrolet_camaro_20120047-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2010_chevrolet_camaro_20120043-E.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/2010_chevrolet_camaro_20120042-E.jpg)
Quote from: trojan18 on May 26, 2007, 03:39:21 PM
i think they should just go straight back to the 1969 body style and not change a thing cuase thats were it really all started with the z28 that thing would sell like it's goin out of style
I'm with you, even though I really like the new one also.
(http://www.carsearch.com/photos/781315.jpeg)
(http://www.tjsamericanhotrods.com/images/1969Z28Camaro/FrontRight.jpg)
Oh yeah!!!
(http://www.teamfitzgerald.com/69%20CAMARO%20WITH%20TORQ%20THRUST%20II'S.jpg)
One of my favorites, next to a 409 Impala.
the new challenger does look good, but I'm sure Chevy's got an ls2 under the hood on the new camaro... dodge will cash in on the Hemi name and probably make less power than Chevy like there trucks...
Quote from: mud.junkie on May 26, 2007, 09:53:13 AM
Camaro a legend?? If that were true Chevy in thier ultimate wisdom would have never stopped making it.Do not get me wrong I love the old Z-28's, but, Chevy went and stopped making them for what reason? Oh stupidity.
That Challenger is awesome brings back lots of good memories. I go out to the Garage and look at my 68 Super Bee and wow i like the Callenger alot. My Bee needs a younger brother or sister next to it,oops wait then the quad sits outside maybe not.
Anyways chevy needs to do some more work on the camaro and they definatly need to do some more on the GTO as it should be more retro as that car is thier only competition to the mustang which at the least is very minimal.
if Chevy kept the camaro around forever like ford did it would end up like the mustang, worn out. and the gto has 400hp the mustang has 300. the mustang gt with 500hp is more in the corvettes class and the corvette spanks it. and viper is beet by the z06 also