The mud pit is done and the very first mud race is scheduled for Sunday, June 3rd.
This will be side by side, heads up racing just like the Mud Nationals.
This is for ATV'S and Side by Side UTV's.
and where ? what time?
Thunderbowl Speedway is in Ocala
I will post the times tonight.
Race will be SUNDAY, JUNE 3rd.
Gates open at 10 am
Racing starts at 1 pm.
There are some guys coming to run it tonight and try it out. I will take some pictures so you know what you're in for!
Batteries died in the camera, so no pics :(
I rode it, and it is awesome. I am going to make it just a little more nasty though.... ;)
Quote from: fastrnrik on May 25, 2007, 08:34:50 AM
Batteries died in the camera, so no pics :(
I rode it, and it is awesome. I am going to make it just a little more nasty though.... ;)
we know you like'em nasty!! sounds cool... i want to try it out! 8)
sounds like fun
It WILL be fun. We ran it again today. Should be some awesome racing.
I NEED PIC's! any purses? or just fun/bragging rights?
how about some pics???any size classes,stock,modified ??
I have some pics of the pit, but none of us riding it.
This is the first race, and will be for fun and trophies only. The next race will be a the first race of the points series, and if enough racers want it, we will have some payback classes as well.
Basic classes will be Solid axle, IRS, UTV, Womens, & Open. I have some more breakdowns on classes such as stock, modified, etc. but I'm wanting to see exactly what kind of turnout we're going to have.
do you have a huvercraft class? i dont want to get dirty :R
Got any pics for us yet????
Yes. I don't know how to post. I'll email them to someone to post up.
email them to me at kawa3cat@hotmail.com