Has anyone ever been to Sand Mountain Speedway in Ft. Meade? Was just passing through Ft. Meade and saw a sign for it. I checked it out online but was wondering if anybody has ever been there and what you thought of it if you had been. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
Hey I just went this past weekend, they have a nice track, but is not a MX track is more like a flat track with 4 small jumps, and they also have a little mx track at the side, where you can have some fun, basides a big area where a lot of people do drag racing and some hills at the other side, they only open at the race day, the next is december 18th, www.sandmountainspeedway.com
Thanks for the kind words but the next race is De4c. 19 gates open @ 9:00 :) :)
thanks for the info, maybe we'll check it out on dec. 18th
Sorry long day thanks for the kind words but the next race is Dec. 19 GATES OPEN @ 9:00
uh I meant the 19th
yep I was thinking on saturday that's why I put 18th but I know the races are on Sunday, by the way Probian, when are you specting to open the new MX track, is looking good, but didn't see much difference from last time I was there...
Tom and all are doing there best to make it an all around track moto soon it was flaged off last race
Trey had a D-6 out there for about 8 days the part they are working on you cant see
I need to call it a day I ment they not trey
Where exactly is this spot and are there quite a few bikes out there? Thanx!
Go to www.sandmountainspeedway.com there is a link that gives you directions we had a slow day for bikes on DEC 5 but we have had date issues next race is DEC. 19 That is Sunday Hope to see you there
check out the photo's of Sand Mountain at
www.Barcusfoto.photoreflect.com