Hey, Jack & I where talking about gas prices, and what they where in our area. So I thought that it would be a good idea to start a post, whereas, we all could post the cheapest gas prices in your area....
I also think that we should all email and/or contact our Local County, State, and Federal Representatives, and ask them to temporarily cut gas taxes. Did you know the State of Florida alone makes about .32 a gallon just in taxes. I know Dade County is talking about cutting their gas taxes by 5 cents, it is now time for all counties to do the same, along with State and Federal.
Anyways, back to the reason why I started this post!!!!
North-Central Broward County
Hess Gas Station as of yesterday $2.95per Gallon!!!
Corner of Commercial & Prospect Road
About 1 mile west of I-95
$2.75 Sunday for diesel out by the truck stop in Vero Beach
Stay out of Weston!! $3.35 for regular today at Mobil.
$3.07 reg. in lakeland
$2.99 here in Hudson
3.09 in Land o Lakes :(
DIESEL $2.93 Exxon on 107th Ave and NW 17th Street Miami
$3.23 in Jupiter Farms
To damn expensive all over
$3.01 for reg. unleaded
$2.67 for diesel
Flyin' J truckstop on I-4 just east of Tampa.
2.99 diesel
3.15 gas
naples
3.15$ 7-11 in Parrish Fl.
St Pete - Mobil $3.09 reg
Largo - Hess $2.99 reg
Seems to be Hess is staying at the $2.99 gallon
Hess used to have the coolest toy trucks for sale. I got one every year for Christmas when I was a kid.
$3.07 in Citrus Park/Tampa. I've spent about $300 in gas this week already!!! F***'N ridiculous!
Quote from: greenmachine on May 23, 2007, 07:25:12 PM
Hess used to have the coolest toy trucks for sale. I got one every year for Christmas when I was a kid.
Now they have a helicopter...go figure. I'll be sticking with Hess from now on though. :)
http://www.gasbuddy.com/Gas_Prices/Florida/index.aspx
nice website
someone posted it a year or two back, cant remember who to credit...
Quote from: renmus on May 23, 2007, 08:02:06 PM
http://www.gasbuddy.com/Gas_Prices/Florida/index.aspx
Cool site, I saw it the other day and couldn't find it again when this topic came up, but it proves Chero and atvf are better, since the lowest price they list is $3.01.
Also, I thought it was high out here..I feel a little better now that I know others are paying way more.
Cheapest here is about 3.02 and the highest is 3.10. I hate Hess, I promote Chevron.
around $3.09-$3.27 for regular around here.
diesel is $2.79-$2.99
Hess still has the trucks, this year it was a Semi w/the Helicopter. My Father-in-Law buys my son one every year.
I dont have a problem w/hess at all, heck at least it aint Citgo....Oops, I said it....
JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:11:38 PM
JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon
Id@
LMAO you nut..... :oo
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:11:38 PM
JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon
Id@
You gotta get past Big Daddy first. ;)
Quote from: JackL on May 24, 2007, 12:19:28 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:11:38 PM
JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon
Id@
You gotta get past Big Daddy first. ;)
you kidding, he's the one who told me your address.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:20:35 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 24, 2007, 12:19:28 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:11:38 PM
JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon
Id@
You gotta get past Big Daddy first. ;)
you kidding, he's the one who told me your address.
Id@
Must be empty. I didn't mean to imply he would be protecting it..
Quote from: JackL on May 23, 2007, 04:12:39 PM
Stay out of Weston!! $3.35 for regular today at Mobil.
No just dont run on fumes so you
can make it out of Weston before you have to fill up ;D ;D
Quote from: JackL on May 24, 2007, 12:24:41 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:20:35 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 24, 2007, 12:19:28 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 12:11:38 PM
JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon
Id@
You gotta get past Big Daddy first. ;)
you kidding, he's the one who told me your address.
Id@
Must be empty. I didn't mean to imply he would be protecting it..
Did you even fill up?
Racetrack $3.07 woolbright rd. Boynton
I live in St.Pete i bought gas thursday evening for 3.09 then on the way to work friday I saw it went down to 2.99 go figure
www.tampagasprices.com