Got to love this Vid Clip --> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b07_1179719369
i like how the heat from the missiles makes the screen get blurry.
Cool, were they in a chopper?
looks like it
im sure everyone has seen the video where they pick off some dudes with the guns? that one was sick too!
BOOOYA, BRAVO ZULU
that is awesome!
wow! how far away are they, do you suppose, that it is seems so delayed from the shot to the strike
They are really good for striking targets from 2 miles away. ::)
don't get me wrong on this, but I can't tell from the video, what the people with the van were doing wrong.
anybody?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 02:05:00 AM
don't get me wrong on this, but I can't tell from the video, what the people with the van were doing wrong.
anybody?
Id@
they drove in the path of a missile, lol.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 02:05:00 AM
don't get me wrong on this, but I can't tell from the video, what the people with the van were doing wrong.
anybody?
Id@
They posted too much on atvflorida. LMAO..great video!!
According to some of the info in the video, and apparently they had intelligence that they van had weapons. More than likely they were on their way to another road side bomb, suicide mission. Looks like we just helped them along. Obviously that must be or should I say was a weapon storage building.....
Rather see it done that way, then are men and women approaching on the ground and taking the risk of being killed. Our weapon technology is awesome though....
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 02:05:00 AM
don't get me wrong on this, but I can't tell from the video, what the people with the van were doing wrong.
anybody?
Id@
I think they failed to properly use their turn signal when they made the left.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on May 25, 2007, 02:50:00 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 02:05:00 AM
don't get me wrong on this, but I can't tell from the video, what the people with the van were doing wrong.
anybody?
Id@
I think they failed to properly use their turn signal when they made the left.
LOL, Good one !
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 24, 2007, 02:05:00 AM
don't get me wrong on this, but I can't tell from the video, what the people with the van were doing wrong.
anybody?
Id@
major drug deal when bad!............ Oh, thats video wasn't from Miami. ???