The SFTL will be having a Micro Sprint class joining the points series.
Most of these cars run 250-270 trx/cr or 250cc LT motors in them either on Gas or Alcohol.
To be able to run at all the tracks the cars will run either a built in silencer or a slip on. No "Drag" pipes will be allowed. They are louder than a typical 2 stroke but not as loud as the Gadgets. If all goes well we should be starting the points series June 16th @ Ocala.
-Chris
I hear you got yourself one. Are you giving up on the 4-wheelers ? :-\
Quote from: Quad32x on May 21, 2007, 07:29:52 PM
I hear you got yourself one. Are you giving up on the 4-wheelers ? :-\
Heck no! Im just going to be out a few more months with this thumb deal...
Setting up races and running this league is fun... but Id like to be racing the races too.....
Ok. Just wanted to make sure our grudge match was still on. :wink.gif
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 21, 2007, 07:50:54 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 21, 2007, 07:29:52 PM
I hear you got yourself one. Are you giving up on the 4-wheelers ? :-\
Heck no! Im just going to be out a few more months with this thumb deal...
Setting up races and running this league is fun... but Id like to be racing the races too.....
I know that feeling. It's definately hard to run the show and race in it too ???
Yes sir it is.... There is no way I could have raced at Eastbay....
Well when then ? ???
Quote from: Quad32x on May 22, 2007, 11:42:13 AM
Well when then ? ???
Our race? dont worry Tim it will happen... Just give me a little bit. I cant even turn a wrench right handed. I dont think it would be wise to jump right back into it with out making sure im in shape to do so. My thumb was shattered in 4-5 places... it takes a bit ya know.... ;)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 22, 2007, 12:05:05 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 22, 2007, 11:42:13 AM
Well when then ? ???
Our race? dont worry Tim it will happen... Just give me a little bit. I cant even turn a wrench right handed. I dont think it would be wise to jump right back into it with out making sure im in shape to do so. My thumb was shattered in 4-5 places... it takes a bit ya know.... ;)
You guys should run a foot race around the track, one of you is an old bazturd and the other one is an unfit bazturd (me - I'm both ;) so not hating). Winner get's the trophy. :-*
Sounds good to me otherwise I really don't think it will ever happen so as Mills Lane would say ; "Lets get it on !" :box.gif :wink.gif
A foot race!!! you better have an oxygen tank for us!
Tell you what , you can wear shorts and I`ll wear full riding gear. Come on punk ! Im 46 and smoke and calling you out for a foot race whoopin ! :Clap.gif
A foot race?? thats boring!! i got 2 bicycles... i want to see ya'll run a lap at ocala! drop the green and ride a lap to the checkerd!! That would be sweet!! 8) face it... running in neither one of ya'lls thing and bikes would be cooler... I want to see a wheelie across the finish line! :o
how about you on a quad and me in a micro?
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 22, 2007, 02:40:21 PM
how about you on a quad and me in a micro?
Oh ... so you could run over me ? :o Bikes ...... I guess that would work. Better yet .. lawnmowers ! :ThumbsUp.gif Im set for that ! :M
Lawnmovers??? That would be fun! (How did you know I was planning on running you over? :-\ )
Dont you have one of those dixie choppers??
Nope. There junk. Gots me a Grasshopper. ;)
you know they flattrack lawnmowers here is moultrie right?? redneck sports at it's best!! 8)
I HAVE A CRAFTSMAN..... IT RUNS ABOUT 3MPH. WE SHOULD DO 3 LAPS ON THE TT TRACK!
Sounds good to me. 2:L
Quote from: derek330 on May 22, 2007, 03:19:34 PM
you know they flattrack lawnmowers here is moultrie right?? redneck sports at it's best!! 8)
have you actually watched that?? those guys take that stuff Waaaayy TO SERIOUSLY!! I wish I had never seen that!
wow there goes the neighborhood :-\
about what? the Lawnmower race or Sprint cars? There are many subjects going on here... 2:L
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 22, 2007, 04:07:30 PM
Quote from: derek330 on May 22, 2007, 03:19:34 PM
you know they flattrack lawnmowers here is moultrie right?? redneck sports at it's best!! 8)
have you actually watched that?? those guys take that stuff Waaaayy TO SERIOUSLY!! I wish I had never seen that!
he's talkin about the lawnmower racing guys! It is VERY entertaining to watch!They are some fools for sho! 8) So ya'll gonna run them bikes are what? ::)
I shoulda quoted it, i was talkin about what scooter said..
What ? That you are a tool ? 2:L