;D
2007 - Engine by ATP // Port and Polish // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs
2004 - Engine by KBR and Mixxer // Port and Polish // JE 13:1 Piston // Rossier // Ron Wood Intake // Stage 2 cam // Universal bars
Man that looks so awesome! I bet it's a blast to ride there!
Yes, it was awesome. I moved to Florida from Arizona (Work transfer). So, I was spoiled with all the state land and riding areas. Plus, Glamis (Dunes) and Southern Utah were close ;D Only thing bad about AZ is the summer (Way Hot) 8). But, if you drive 1.5hrs north to Flagstaff the temps are usually in the 70s/80s with no humidty. Perfect reason to get away and camp for the weekend.
I really miss the Dunes in the winter.............
Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here. ;D
Thanks
Man that is sweet! I used to live out in Monte Vista, Colorado a long time ago when I was younger, we traveled through parts of Arizona on small trips and such. I wish I could of hit up the dunes out west. I will someday!
Nice pic. FL. would be a terrible to move after living where riding is that SWEET !! :-\