ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: fishfry on May 21, 2007, 03:24:00 AM

Title: Try this one for fun
Post by: fishfry on May 21, 2007, 03:24:00 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/yankee_dixie_quiz.html
Title: Re: Try this one for fun
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on May 21, 2007, 03:36:03 AM
   Well slap my azz and call me Sally!! I"s be southern.
Title: Re: Try this one for fun
Post by: Loven It on May 21, 2007, 02:39:20 PM
I'm a Yankee  ;D
Title: Re: Try this one for fun
Post by: yunt2ride on May 21, 2007, 03:18:39 PM
82% (Dixie).  Did you have any Confederate ancestors?
Title: Re: Try this one for fun
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on May 21, 2007, 03:46:57 PM
  Well, my Dad was born in Louisiana!! No woner I love fourwheeling so much.
Title: Re: Try this one for fun
Post by: blupits04 on May 21, 2007, 09:29:44 PM
Go figure I'm 75% Dixie!

Hey Chino are you related to these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duW21TrOGKs