Here are a few sample shots of the riding. If you like what you see, look for me at the races.
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5960.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5973.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5936.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_6264.jpg)
^^^ The kid is sick
Tim Farr showed up saturday for practice
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5992.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5995.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_6348.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_6357.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_6367.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_6434.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_6513.jpg)
Nice Pics!!! Good Job!!
:)
You should of come!
wow, that number 19 guy is HOT! :D finally some good pics of me, and i actually made it through the weekend without any problems ;D mark is a monster and those pics are amazing. He gets some good shots guys, and im not just saying that bc hes my brother lol
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 20, 2007, 11:13:18 PM
:)
You should of come!
Wish I would of been able to! :'( My kidney still hurts! I'll be off for a couple of weeks still. I'm going crazy but at least my bike will have a make over when I get back on it!
yeah he gets awsome shots he even makes me look good. lol
The last pic 19/32 That is 1 of the best pics I have seen in a long time, GREAT pics.
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on May 21, 2007, 06:08:11 PM
The last pic 19/32 That is 1 of the best pics I have seen in a long time, GREAT pics.
Wow thanks a lot man
The pics are great Darren!! ;)
nice pics!