ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: blupits04 on May 20, 2007, 06:16:46 PM

Title: redneck love poem
Post by: blupits04 on May 20, 2007, 06:16:46 PM
Hey girls if your man does ANY of this or says any of this, you got yourself a redneck!

It's to funny

Collards is green,
My dog's name is Blue
And I'm so lucky
To have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like cornsilk
A-flapping in the breeze.
Softer than Blue's
And without all them fleas.

You move like the bass,
Which excite me in May.
You ain't got no scales
But I luv you anyway.

Yo're as satisfy'n as okry
Jist a-fry'n in the pan.
Yo're as fragrant as "snuff"
Right out of the can.

You have some'a yore teeth,
For which I am proud;
I hold my head high
When we're in a crowd.

On special occasions,
When you shave under yore arms,
Well, I'm in hawg heaven,
And awed by yore charms.

Still them fellers at work,
They all want to know,
What I did to deserve
Such a purdy, young doe.

Like a good roll of duct tape
Yo're there fer yore man,
To patch up life's troubles
And fix what you can.

Yo're as cute as a junebug
  A-buzzin' overhead.
You ain't mean like those far ants
I found in my bed.

Cut from the best cloth
Like a plaid flannel shirt,
You spark up my life
More than a fresh load of dirt.

When you hold me real tight
Like a padded gunrack,
My life is complete;
Ain't nuttin' I lack.

Yore complexion, it's perfection,
Like the best vinyl sidin'.
Despite all the years,
Yore age, it keeps hidin'.

Me 'n' you's like a Moon Pie
With a RC cold drank,
We go together
Like a skunk goes with stank.

Some men, they buy chocolate
For Valentine's Day;
They git it at Wal-Mart,
It's romantic that way.

Some men git roses
On that special day
From the cooler at Kroger.
That's impressive," I say.

Some men buy fine diamonds
From a flea market booth.
"Diamonds are forever,"
They explain, suave and couth.

But for this man, honey,
These won't do.
Cause yore too special,
You sweet thang you.

I got you a gift,
Without taste nor odor,
More useful than diamonds......
IT'S A NEW TROLL'N MOTOR!!
Title: Re: redneck love poem
Post by: 450rcrazy on May 20, 2007, 07:33:25 PM
 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
Title: Re: redneck love poem
Post by: mud.junkie on May 21, 2007, 10:37:04 PM
 :D :D :D :D :D
Title: Re: redneck love poem
Post by: sbripple on May 22, 2007, 12:29:09 AM
i hate redneck jokes.First they usually are not funny like this one and 2nd they portray americans of southern desent as retards and idiots.I know its a joke.....but if you changed the characters to a black guy or a beaner people would be all over you .I dont see the diference.Lets do ..."you might be a yankee if" jokes.Like you might be a yankee if you think okra is a talk show host.
Title: Re: redneck love poem
Post by: blupits04 on May 22, 2007, 12:32:06 AM
Quote from: sbripple on May 22, 2007, 12:29:09 AM
i hate redneck jokes.First they usually are not funny like this one and 2nd they portray americans of southern desent as retards and idiots.I know its a joke.....but if you changed the characters to a black guy or a beaner people would be all over you .I dont see the diference.Lets do ..."you might be a yankee if" jokes.Like you might be a yankee if you think okra is a talk show host.

Umm OK!  I'm a redneck my hubby is a redneck and everyone I know is a redneck, No one that has read this has taken offense to it and it wouldn't be funny if it was about a black or a mexican..it wouldn't make sense. Now thats funny I don't care who ya are!