skools out im soooooooooooo glad cause im at my dads house if your happy about summer rite bak!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
liar, I still have to go 7 more days for finals :-\
Dang I still got like 2 weeks left...
WOOT WOOT!! ALMOST THERE GUYS, my finals are next week and then we are done!!! i'm so excited because then i get my licence
Quote from: Hondarider05 on May 20, 2007, 11:05:54 AM
Dang I still got like 2 weeks left...
Right their with ya buddy, I even have to go to school the day after it ends for an AP test in the morning.
I start finals tommorow.And on friday-wednesday I leave at 12 from school.No school monday.So I finish on wed.
my finals start on friday, go in at 9:30 like a regular day and leave at 12:30!! lol same with tuesday wed, and thursday the school made whack, we have to wait on the nova middle school which is right next to nova high, we have to wait til 2:30!!! they changed up the schedule too so we arn't waiting but we actually have class periods before our last 2 finals!
my last day is this thursday and wed and thursday are finals that end at 12 so im happy woot woot
Heck yea i get out thursday and than get my drivers liscence.
haha yes im free today was my last day im offically a sophmore well kinda lol :P
^^ haha me too! today was my last day....we had exams/finals tues, wed, and today....and each day was a "half" day. we had to go to 2 classes a day for 2 hrs each. MHS is officially OVER!! (until august....) pArTy!! :wink.gif
yea thats the same schedual i had a by any chance do u mean mariner high school when u wroe mhs?
lol no...i go (went..w/e... :P) to middleburg high 8)
i get out next friday....but i have exams tuesday-friday...but on those days I have half days
1 and a half more days left!!!!
tommorows my last day and its only like a 3/4 day since i get out at 2:30 and not 3:40
Huh?